Nicole Richie's Medium, Edgy, Tousled, Bob Hairstyle with Bangs
1. To get Nicole Richie's hairstyle, comb hair into center part and apply anti-frizz serum.
2. As you blow dry your hair, use a large round brush to pull your hair straight down while curling the ends at the same time.
3. Apply texturizing balm or paste to ends for a piecy, edgy style.
4. Mist lightly with finishing spray for hold.
See More Nicole Richie Hairstyles
Charlize Theron's Chic, Blonde Updo
Olivia Wilde Short, Edgy, Chic, Brunette Bob with Bangs
Milla Jovovich Short, Sophisticated Bob with Bangs and Highlights
Amber Riley Short, Chic, Black Bob with Bangs
Dianna Agron Short, Layered, Bob with Bangs
Dianna Agron Short, Tousled, Wavy, Blonde Bob with Bangs
Christina Hendricks' Tousled, Red Bob with Bangs
Carey Mulligan Short, Blonde, Edgy, Tousled Bob with Bangs
Amy Poehler Short, Straight, Blonde Bob with Bangs
Anna Faris Short, Straight, Blonde Bob with Bangs
Anna Wintour Short, Straight, Sophisticated, Chic Bob with Bangs
Kristin Scott Thomas Short, Straight, Layered, Brunette Bob with Highlights and Bangs
Allison Mack Short, Straight, Chic, Blonde Bob with Bangs
Jane Fonda Short, Tousled, Brunette Bob with Bangs and Highlights
Ellen Barkin Short, Straight, Sexy, Blonde Bob with Bangs
Lauren Cohan Short, Layered, Edgy, Brunette Bob with Bangs
Barbara Walters Short, Sophisticated, Tousled, Blonde Bob with Bangs
Lisa Rinna Brunette Bob with Highlights and Bangs
Karina Smirnoff Wavy, Tousled, Brunette Bob with Bangs
Karina Smirnoff Short, Brunette Bob with Bangs
Selma Blair Short, Black, Straight Bob with Bangs
Jessica Stroup Short, Chic, Brunette Bob
Christina Ricci Brunette Bob with Bangs
Lady Gaga Curly, Blonde Bob with Bangs
Rashida Jones Short, Wavy Bob with Bangs
Lil' Kim Straight, Funky Hairstyle with Bangs
Helena Christensen Short, Chic, Brunette Shag with Bangs
Kelly Osbourne Curly Blonde Bob
Rihanna Short, Funky Hairstyle with Bangs
Rihanna's edgy-yet-flirty hairstyle is a brave choice to make. See how to get the look:
1. If your hair isn't already cut like hers, ask your stylist for a cropped cut in back and longer layers in front.
2. Create an extreme side part and bring your hair over to the other side. (This might not stay put at first, but keep styling it this way to get the shape to stick.)
3. Blow dry your front layers with a round brush, curving them to the side. Don't lift hair up too much, or else your bangs will look like they did in the 4th grade.
4. Apply a bit of pomade to the ends for a shiny, piece-y look.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles
Carey Mulligan Chic, Blonde Bob
Jessica Alba Tousled Bob
Jessica Alba's messy bob is perfect for no-fuss girls. See why:
1. Apply a dallop of texturizing mousse and tousle your hair with your hands while blow drying. Use your fingers to dry your bangs as well.
2. Voila! See how easy that was?
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Agyness Deyn Straight, Black Bob with Bangs
Tia Mowry Short Bob with Bangs
Paris Hilton Edgy, Blonde Bob
Paris Hilton Chic, Blonde Bob
Nicole Richie Short, Straight, Blonde Bob
Nicole Richie Medium-Length, Wavy, Blonde Bob
Nicole Richie Sophisticated, Medium-Length, Straight, Blonde Bob
Nicole Richie Sexy, Medium-Length, Straight, Blonde Bob
Nicole Richie Medium-Length, Straight, Blonde Bob for Parties
Nicole Richie Medium-Length, Straight, Blonde Bob
Nicole Richie Medium-Length, Blonde Bob
Neve Campbell Romantic, Curly Hairstyle
Mena Suvari Straight, Blonde Bob
Melinda Clarke Straight, Layered, Red Bob
Melinda Clarke Blunt, Red Bob
Kimberly Caldwell Short, Blonde Hairstyle With Bangs
Kim Kardashian Curly Bob
Katie Holmes Brunette Bob with Bangs
Jessica Alba Medium, Brunette Bob
Jessica Alba's soft, lightly-layered bob-esque style looks killer on girls with bangs, 100 percent, and those who like to look sleek -- and chic. What to do:
1. Wash, then towel-dry hair.
2. Add a dime-size amount of smoothing, frizz-fighting lotion to hair, from roots to ends.
3. Blow dry hair, using a small, round brush to curl your ends inward, toward your face; on bangs, blow-dry directly down toward your chin (in a straight, flatter motion).
4. Use your hands (gently spray hairspray into your palms first) to manipulate hair so that it further frames your face; push your bangs toward your ears, without slicking them into place.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles