Christina Hendricks' Medium, Curly, Romantic, Party, Red Hairstyle with Bangs
Amy Poehler Medium, Curly, Sophisticated, Blonde, Party Hairstyle with Bangs
Vanessa Hudgens Medium, Sexy, Curly, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Amber Riley Medium Curly, Sexy Hairstyle with Bangs
Amber Riley Medium, Curly, Brunette, Prom Hairstyle with Bangs
Mya Medium, Curly, Sophisticated, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Lacey Chabert Medium, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Katy Perry Medium, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Katy Perry's sleek hair looks gorgeous with her curled ends. See how to get the look:
1. To begin, part your hair to the side. Run a bit of volumizing foam through your hair and let it set.
2. Make sure your hair is well-brushed and looks nice and smooth before you start curling. Curl just the ends of your hair using a 1-inch curling iron to add a flirty touch.
3. Mist your hair with anti-frizz hairspray to finish.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Katie Holmes Medium, Romantic, Wavy Hairstyle with Bangs
Lea Michele Curly, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Lea Michele's voluminous curls look gorgeous on medium length hair.
1. Spritz your roots with volumizing spray and flip your hair over to blow dry.
2. Once your hair is semi-dry, flip it back up and use a round brush to blow dry the rest for extra volume.
3. Curl all of your hair with a 1-inch curling iron. Mist all over with a tousling hairspray, and use your hands to gently fluff up your curls.
Ashley Greene Medium, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle
America Ferrera Thick, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Katie Holmes Medium, Curly Hairstyle with Bangs
Emma Watson Wavy, Romantic Hairstyle
Jennifer Love Hewitt Curly, Romantic Hairstyle with Bangs
Elizabeth Reaser Medium, Curly, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Jessica Biel Medium, Curly, Fine Hairstyle with Bangs
Janet Jackson Black, Curly Hairstyle with Bangs
Katy Perry Black, Curly Hairstyle with Bangs
Katy Perry's look is a chic and funky option if you have bangs. Steal her style:
1. Apply a shine serum before blow drying hair. Use a round brush to blow dry hair straight, and use a paddle or vent brush to blow dry your bangs straight.
2. Curl the bottom half of your hair with a 1-inch curling iron.
3. Use a curling iron on bangs to get them extra smooth.
4. Finish with a blast of hairspray.