Anna Faris' Long, Blonde, Funky Updo Hairstyle with Bangs
1. To get Anna Faris' hairstyle, prepare damp hair by applying a texturizing cream and a heat protector.
2.Blow dry hair with a round brush, lifting at the roots for volume.
3. Once your hair is dry, pull your hair back into a ponytail and secure with an elastic. Make sure to leave out a few face-framing tendrils.
4. Wrap your ponytail around the elastic into a topknot and secure with bobby pins.
5. Use a ½-inch curling iron to curl tendrils away from your face.
6. Spritz a paddle brush with a light hold hairspray and brush over your bangs to keep frizz and flyaways in check.
See More Anna Faris Hairstyles
Nicki Minaj's Long, Black, Funky Hairstyle with Bangs
Cameron Diaz's Wavy, Funky, Blonde, Updo Hairstyle with Bangs
Amber Tamblyn's Tousled, Funky, Brunette, Updo Hairstyle with Bangs
1. To get Amber Tamblyn's hairstyle, mist day-old hair with a texturizing spray to insure extra dimension. 2. Brush hair into a high ponytail and secure with an elastic. Leave the bangs out of the pony. 3. As you pull the ponytail through the elastic, leave the ends tucked in to create a messy, loose bun. 4. Brush bangs flat and curl longest layer with a 1-inch curling iron for added bounce and texture. 5. Spray hair thoroughly with hairspray for an all-day hold. See More Amber Tamblyn Hairstyles
Nicki Minaj's Long, Blonde, Funky, Edgy Hairstyle with Bangs
2. Divide hair into three sections and blow dry small pieces with a large round brush, rotating the brush to keep the ends curled under.
3. Take a 1-inch section of hair from the front and back comb with a bristle brush for a funkier look.
4. Mist hair with finishing spray to keep hair in place all night.
See More Nicki Minaj Hairstyles
Rooney Mara, Funky, Black Updo with Straight Bangs
Nicole Richie Straight, Chic, Funky, Blonde, Party Updo with Bangs
Katy Perry Funky, Edgy, Curly Hairstyle with Bangs
Katy Perry's Funky, Edgy, Curly Hairstyle with Bangs is a bold way to style your hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Katy Perry's hairstyle, start by dyeing your hair a bright shade of bubble gum pink (or any other color you prefer).
2. Using a 1 1/2-inch curling iron, curl the bottom half of your hair. Also, wrap all of your bangs around the barrel of the curling iron and twist it inward to get her same look. Be careful not to burn your forehead!
3. Pin back one side of your hair with bobby pins for a romantic touch.
4. Mist all over with strong hold hairspray to finish.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Amber Riley Long, Straight, Funky, Edgy, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Katerina Graham Edgy, Funky, Black Updo with Bangs
Bella Thorne Funky, Party, Red Updo with Bangs
Bella Thorne's Funky, Party, Red Updo with Bangs is so light and carefree, you'll have so much fun wearing it. Steal her style:
1. To get Bella Thorne's hairstyle, start with day old hair (it'll have more hold, which you'll need for this updo).
2. Using a paddle brush, brush all of your hair into a ponytail at the very top of your head. Wrap an elastic around the base of the pony twice, but on the third time, don't pull your ends all the way through the elastic to create a large loop.
3. Run a flat iron over your bangs, and mist all over with strong-hold hairspray to finish.
See More Bella Thorne Hairstyles
Nicki Minaj Edgy, Funky Updo
Zooey Deschanel Tousled, Funky, Brunette Updo with Bangs
Cher Funky, Curly, Red Hairstyle with Bangs
Eve Long, Funky, Edgy, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs and Braids and Twists
Lady Gaga Short, Straight, Funky Hairstyle with Bangs
Bai Ling Short, Straight, Funky, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Rihanna Short, Edgy, Red Hairstyle
Rihanna's bright hairstyle is a daring choice (and looks great on any hair color). See how to get the look:
1. If you're not ready to commit to such a bold cut, just use styling gel to slick the back of your hair into a bun and leave out a section of hair at the top.
2. Front comb the top section hair across your forehead. If it's too long, sweep it across and use bobby pins to pin it down behind your ear.
3. Mist your hair with strong-hold hairspray to keep it securely in place.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles
Lil' Kim Straight, Funky Hairstyle with Bangs
Katie Price Funky, Black, Coarse Updo
Vera Farmiga Funky, Sophisticated Updo
Katy Perry Black, Curly Hairstyle with Bangs
Katy Perry's look is a chic and funky option if you have bangs. Steal her style:
1. Apply a shine serum before blow drying hair. Use a round brush to blow dry hair straight, and use a paddle or vent brush to blow dry your bangs straight.
2. Curl the bottom half of your hair with a 1-inch curling iron.
3. Use a curling iron on bangs to get them extra smooth.
4. Finish with a blast of hairspray.
Agyness Deyn Straight, Black Bob with Bangs
Shannyn Sossamon Short, Brunette Hairstyle
Rihanna Edgy, Short Hairstyle
Rihanna's pixie has extra-long jagged layers on top and short sides, which offers versatility to do softer rolled looks, or here, a sexy, edgy style. What to do:
1. Spray damp hair with thickening spray (if it's fine) or light hair gel (if it's thick). Comb through to distribute it evenly.
2. Blow dry hair with a vent brush in a forward direction until it's smooth and dry. As you dry it, direct hair across your face.
3. Run a flat iron over hair.
4. Use styling wax to add texture and spike up the bangs.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles