Jamie-Lynn Sigler Medium, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Jamie-Lynn Sigler's sleek strands and side-swept bangs make for a chic everyday hairstyle. Steal her style:
1. To start, apply a frizz-fighting smoothing cream to towel-dried hair.
2. Blow dry strands straight using a natural-bristle paddle brush. Be sure to direct your dryer's air down the length of hair to minimize frizz.
3. When hair is dry, smooth strands even further by running small sections through a straightening iron. Leave ends blunt so no turning of the iron as you straighten.
4. Distribute a small amount of shine serum to the surface of locks so they look polished.
Catherine Zeta-Jones Medium Hairstyle with Bangs
Kerry Washington's Medium, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Sophia Bush's Medium, Brunette, Tousled Hairstyle with Bangs
Carly Rae Jepsen's Medium, Brunette, Layered Hairstyle with Bangs
Rashida Jones Medium, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Tina Fey Medium, Wavy, Romantic, Formal, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights and Bangs
Rashida Jones Medium, Layered, Straight, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Selena Gomez Short, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Tyra Banks Medium, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Carla Gugino Medium, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Rashida Jones Medium, Straight, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Shiri Appleby Medium, Brunette, Straight, Tousled Half Updo with Bangs
Amber Riley Medium, Curly, Brunette, Prom Hairstyle with Bangs
Sally Field Medium, Straight, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Juliette Lewis Medium, Wavy, Tousled, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Bethany Joy Lenz Medium, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Laura Harring Medium, Straight, Brunette Half Updo with Bangs
Paula Abdul Medium, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Lacey Chabert Medium, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Katie Holmes Medium, Layered, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Karina Smirnoff Wavy, Tousled, Brunette Bob with Bangs
Katie Holmes Medium, Romantic, Wavy Hairstyle with Bangs
Emma Stone Sexy, Tousled, Medium Hairstyle
Lea Michele Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights and Bangs
Lea Michele's hairstyle looks so sophisticated on naturally wavy hair. See how to get the look:
1. Right when you get out of the shower, towel off your hair and apply texturizing cream to damp hair.
2. Part your hair down the center, and blow dry hair using a diffuser to bring out your natural waves.
3. Apply a bit of styling wax to your fingertips, and use them to piece out your ends. Part your bangs down the middle and scatter them to either side.
Angelina Jolie Tousled, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Lea Michele Curly, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Lea Michele's voluminous curls look gorgeous on medium length hair.
1. Spritz your roots with volumizing spray and flip your hair over to blow dry.
2. Once your hair is semi-dry, flip it back up and use a round brush to blow dry the rest for extra volume.
3. Curl all of your hair with a 1-inch curling iron. Mist all over with a tousling hairspray, and use your hands to gently fluff up your curls.
Ashley Greene Medium, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle
Lea Michele Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Lea Michele's beachy waves are fun, easy and sexy. See how to get the look:
1. This look works best on day-old hair. Rub texturizing mousse through unwashed hair, and let it set.
2. Use a 2-inch curling iron (on low heat) to curl the bottom half of your hair. Wrap large sections of hair loosely around the barrel for up to a minute.
3. Use your fingers to loosen the curls into waves, and spritz them with a bit of spray gel to hold.
4. Blow dry your bangs with a round brush and scatter them over your forehead. Bring some hair over one shoulder for a flirty finish.
America Ferrera Thick, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Katie Holmes Medium, Curly Hairstyle with Bangs
Jennifer Love Hewitt Curly, Romantic Hairstyle with Bangs
Jessica Biel Medium, Curly, Fine Hairstyle with Bangs
Kristen Stewart Straight, Layered Hairstyle
1. If your hair isn't already straight, apply a shine serum and blow dry straight with a paddle brush, then use a flat iron, especially on the ends for that stick straight look.
2. Run pomade through your hair for a piece-y effect.
Shannon Elizabeth Straight Hairstyle with Bangs
Lindsay Lohan Medium, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Jessica Stroup Straight, Brunette Updo
Jessica Stroup Brunette Updo
Jessica Alba Medium, Brunette Bob
Jessica Alba's soft, lightly-layered bob-esque style looks killer on girls with bangs, 100 percent, and those who like to look sleek -- and chic. What to do:
1. Wash, then towel-dry hair.
2. Add a dime-size amount of smoothing, frizz-fighting lotion to hair, from roots to ends.
3. Blow dry hair, using a small, round brush to curl your ends inward, toward your face; on bangs, blow-dry directly down toward your chin (in a straight, flatter motion).
4. Use your hands (gently spray hairspray into your palms first) to manipulate hair so that it further frames your face; push your bangs toward your ears, without slicking them into place.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles