Jamie-Lynn Sigler Medium, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Jamie-Lynn Sigler's sleek strands and side-swept bangs make for a chic everyday hairstyle. Steal her style:
1. To start, apply a frizz-fighting smoothing cream to towel-dried hair.
2. Blow dry strands straight using a natural-bristle paddle brush. Be sure to direct your dryer's air down the length of hair to minimize frizz.
3. When hair is dry, smooth strands even further by running small sections through a straightening iron. Leave ends blunt so no turning of the iron as you straighten.
4. Distribute a small amount of shine serum to the surface of locks so they look polished.
Christina Aguilera's Chic, Medium, Blonde, Hairstyle with Bangs
Rachel McAdams' Medium, Blonde, Chic, Layered Hairstyle with Bangs
Reese Witherspoon Long, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Nicole Richie Medium, Straight, Edgy, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Rashida Jones Medium, Layered, Straight, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Anna Faris Medium, Wavy, Romantic, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Anna Faris Medium, Straight, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Rashida Jones Medium, Straight, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Dania Ramirez Medium, Layered, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs and Highlights
Katy Perry Medium, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Katy Perry's sleek hair looks gorgeous with her curled ends. See how to get the look:
1. To begin, part your hair to the side. Run a bit of volumizing foam through your hair and let it set.
2. Make sure your hair is well-brushed and looks nice and smooth before you start curling. Curl just the ends of your hair using a 1-inch curling iron to add a flirty touch.
3. Mist your hair with anti-frizz hairspray to finish.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Katie Holmes Medium, Layered, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Karina Smirnoff Wavy, Tousled, Brunette Bob with Bangs
Ashley Greene Medium, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle
Lea Michele Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Lea Michele's beachy waves are fun, easy and sexy. See how to get the look:
1. This look works best on day-old hair. Rub texturizing mousse through unwashed hair, and let it set.
2. Use a 2-inch curling iron (on low heat) to curl the bottom half of your hair. Wrap large sections of hair loosely around the barrel for up to a minute.
3. Use your fingers to loosen the curls into waves, and spritz them with a bit of spray gel to hold.
4. Blow dry your bangs with a round brush and scatter them over your forehead. Bring some hair over one shoulder for a flirty finish.
Carrie Underwood Chic, Blonde Ponytail
Carrie Underwood's girly ponytail is so easy to do. Steal her style:
1. This look works best on dirtier hair, because it gives your pony some grip. Rub texturizing mousse through dry hair and let it set.
2. Use your fingers to comb your hair into a low ponytail. Secure it with an elastic, and tug at the back of your head to add a bit of volume.
3. Smooth your bangs behind your ear, and mist hair with a light-hold hairspray.
See More Carrie Underwood Hairstyles
Elizabeth Reaser Medium, Curly, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Kimberly Caldwell Short, Sophisticated, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Carrie Underwood Chic, Layered Blond Hairstyle
Carrie Underwood's layered hairstyle is soft and romantic. Steal her style:
1. Apply a smoothing cream and blow dry hair straight using a paddle brush.
2. Now switch to a round brush, and use it to angle the ends of each face-framing layer inwards. On the back of your hair, use the round brush to curl your ends outwards to add more volume and flair.
3. Slightly tease the top of your hair, and pull one side of your hair back. Pin it down right above your ear with a fun, sparkly barrette.
4. Mist your layers with a flexible-hold hairspray for a soft, touchable-looking finish.
See More Carrie Underwood Hairstyles
Kristen Stewart Straight, Layered Hairstyle
1. If your hair isn't already straight, apply a shine serum and blow dry straight with a paddle brush, then use a flat iron, especially on the ends for that stick straight look.
2. Run pomade through your hair for a piece-y effect.
Katy Perry Black, Curly Hairstyle with Bangs
Katy Perry's look is a chic and funky option if you have bangs. Steal her style:
1. Apply a shine serum before blow drying hair. Use a round brush to blow dry hair straight, and use a paddle or vent brush to blow dry your bangs straight.
2. Curl the bottom half of your hair with a 1-inch curling iron.
3. Use a curling iron on bangs to get them extra smooth.
4. Finish with a blast of hairspray.
Nicole Richie Medium-Length, Blonde Ponytail
Lindsay Lohan Medium, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Jessica Stroup Brunette Updo
Jessica Alba Medium, Brunette Bob
Jessica Alba's soft, lightly-layered bob-esque style looks killer on girls with bangs, 100 percent, and those who like to look sleek -- and chic. What to do:
1. Wash, then towel-dry hair.
2. Add a dime-size amount of smoothing, frizz-fighting lotion to hair, from roots to ends.
3. Blow dry hair, using a small, round brush to curl your ends inward, toward your face; on bangs, blow-dry directly down toward your chin (in a straight, flatter motion).
4. Use your hands (gently spray hairspray into your palms first) to manipulate hair so that it further frames your face; push your bangs toward your ears, without slicking them into place.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles