Mena Suvari's Medium, Edgy, Straight Hairstyle with Bangs
Nicole Richie's Medium, Edgy, Tousled, Bob Hairstyle with Bangs
1. To get Nicole Richie's hairstyle, comb hair into center part and apply anti-frizz serum.
2. As you blow dry your hair, use a large round brush to pull your hair straight down while curling the ends at the same time.
3. Apply texturizing balm or paste to ends for a piecy, edgy style.
4. Mist lightly with finishing spray for hold.
See More Nicole Richie Hairstyles
Zooey Deschanel Medium, Straight, Edgy, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Nicole Richie Medium, Straight, Edgy, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Katie White Medium, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Katy Perry Medium, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Katy Perry's sleek hair looks gorgeous with her curled ends. See how to get the look:
1. To begin, part your hair to the side. Run a bit of volumizing foam through your hair and let it set.
2. Make sure your hair is well-brushed and looks nice and smooth before you start curling. Curl just the ends of your hair using a 1-inch curling iron to add a flirty touch.
3. Mist your hair with anti-frizz hairspray to finish.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Kristen Stewart Straight, Layered Hairstyle
1. If your hair isn't already straight, apply a shine serum and blow dry straight with a paddle brush, then use a flat iron, especially on the ends for that stick straight look.
2. Run pomade through your hair for a piece-y effect.
Katy Perry Black, Curly Hairstyle with Bangs
Katy Perry's look is a chic and funky option if you have bangs. Steal her style:
1. Apply a shine serum before blow drying hair. Use a round brush to blow dry hair straight, and use a paddle or vent brush to blow dry your bangs straight.
2. Curl the bottom half of your hair with a 1-inch curling iron.
3. Use a curling iron on bangs to get them extra smooth.
4. Finish with a blast of hairspray.