Rachel McAdams' Medium, Blonde, Chic, Layered Hairstyle with Bangs
Carly Rae Jepsen's Medium, Brunette, Layered Hairstyle with Bangs
Rashida Jones Medium, Layered, Straight, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Katie White Medium, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Kathy Lee Gifford Medium, Sophisticated, Layered, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Dania Ramirez Medium, Layered, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs and Highlights
Alicia Witt Medium, Layered, Straight, Red Hairstyle with Bangs
Anna Faris Romantic, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Jenny McCarthy Medium, Sexy, Layered, Blonde Hairstyle
Katie Holmes Medium, Layered, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Emma Stone Sexy, Tousled, Medium Hairstyle
Emma Stone's blown out layers look gorgeous on long hair. Steal her style:
1. To begin, part your hair to the side. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry using a round brush.
2. Wrap each section of hair around the barrel and twist outward to add volume while drying.
3. Rub some styling wax between your fingers and piece out your ends to create more movement and flexibility to your hair.
Jennifer Love Hewitt Curly, Romantic Hairstyle with Bangs
Kimberly Caldwell Short, Sophisticated, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Jessica Biel Medium, Curly, Fine Hairstyle with Bangs
Carrie Underwood Chic, Layered Blond Hairstyle
Carrie Underwood's layered hairstyle is soft and romantic. Steal her style:
1. Apply a smoothing cream and blow dry hair straight using a paddle brush.
2. Now switch to a round brush, and use it to angle the ends of each face-framing layer inwards. On the back of your hair, use the round brush to curl your ends outwards to add more volume and flair.
3. Slightly tease the top of your hair, and pull one side of your hair back. Pin it down right above your ear with a fun, sparkly barrette.
4. Mist your layers with a flexible-hold hairspray for a soft, touchable-looking finish.
See More Carrie Underwood Hairstyles
Kristen Stewart Straight, Layered Hairstyle
1. If your hair isn't already straight, apply a shine serum and blow dry straight with a paddle brush, then use a flat iron, especially on the ends for that stick straight look.
2. Run pomade through your hair for a piece-y effect.