Jamie-Lynn Sigler Medium, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Jamie-Lynn Sigler's sleek strands and side-swept bangs make for a chic everyday hairstyle. Steal her style:
1. To start, apply a frizz-fighting smoothing cream to towel-dried hair.
2. Blow dry strands straight using a natural-bristle paddle brush. Be sure to direct your dryer's air down the length of hair to minimize frizz.
3. When hair is dry, smooth strands even further by running small sections through a straightening iron. Leave ends blunt so no turning of the iron as you straighten.
4. Distribute a small amount of shine serum to the surface of locks so they look polished.
Nicollette Sheridan Medium, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Katy Perry Black, Curly Hairstyle with Bangs
Katy Perry's look is a chic and funky option if you have bangs. Steal her style:
1. Apply a shine serum before blow drying hair. Use a round brush to blow dry hair straight, and use a paddle or vent brush to blow dry your bangs straight.
2. Curl the bottom half of your hair with a 1-inch curling iron.
3. Use a curling iron on bangs to get them extra smooth.
4. Finish with a blast of hairspray.