Catherine Zeta-Jones Medium Hairstyle with Bangs
Emma Stone's Medium, Sophisticated, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Emma Stone's Medium, Sophisticated, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs is an adorable style that requires just a few, easy steps. Get the look:
1. To get Emma Stone's hairstyle, combine a dime-size amount of styling lotion with a few drops of shine serum and apply to your damp hair. Part to the preferred side.
2. Blow dry your hair straight with a paddle brush.
3. When hair is completely dry, roll two-inch sections of hair onto large Velcro rollers, and wait 10 minutes. Remove the rollers and finger-style your hair into shape.
4. Dab styling pomade onto your fingertips and lightly twist a few face framing pieces.
5. Mist hair all over with a light-hold hairspray
See More Emma Stone Hairstyles
Amy Poehler Medium, Curly, Sophisticated, Blonde, Party Hairstyle with Bangs
Jaime Pressly Middle, Sophisticated, Blonde Updo Hairstyle with Bangs
Reese Witherspoon Sophisticated, Tousled, Straight Hairstyle with Bangs
Amber Riley Straight, Black, Sophisticated Hairstyle with Bangs
Mya Medium, Curly, Sophisticated, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Kathy Lee Gifford Medium, Sophisticated, Layered, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Jenny McCarthy Medium, Sexy, Layered, Blonde Hairstyle
Katie Holmes Medium, Layered, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Julie Benz Medium, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Katie Holmes Medium, Romantic, Wavy Hairstyle with Bangs
Lea Michele Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights and Bangs
Lea Michele's hairstyle looks so sophisticated on naturally wavy hair. See how to get the look:
1. Right when you get out of the shower, towel off your hair and apply texturizing cream to damp hair.
2. Part your hair down the center, and blow dry hair using a diffuser to bring out your natural waves.
3. Apply a bit of styling wax to your fingertips, and use them to piece out your ends. Part your bangs down the middle and scatter them to either side.
Lea Michele Curly, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Lea Michele's voluminous curls look gorgeous on medium length hair.
1. Spritz your roots with volumizing spray and flip your hair over to blow dry.
2. Once your hair is semi-dry, flip it back up and use a round brush to blow dry the rest for extra volume.
3. Curl all of your hair with a 1-inch curling iron. Mist all over with a tousling hairspray, and use your hands to gently fluff up your curls.
Elizabeth Reaser Medium, Curly, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Kimberly Caldwell Short, Sophisticated, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Jessica Biel Medium, Curly, Fine Hairstyle with Bangs
Carrie Underwood Chic, Layered Blond Hairstyle
Carrie Underwood's layered hairstyle is soft and romantic. Steal her style:
1. Apply a smoothing cream and blow dry hair straight using a paddle brush.
2. Now switch to a round brush, and use it to angle the ends of each face-framing layer inwards. On the back of your hair, use the round brush to curl your ends outwards to add more volume and flair.
3. Slightly tease the top of your hair, and pull one side of your hair back. Pin it down right above your ear with a fun, sparkly barrette.
4. Mist your layers with a flexible-hold hairspray for a soft, touchable-looking finish.
See More Carrie Underwood Hairstyles