Courtney Thorne-Smith Medium, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs and Highlights
Jamie-Lynn Sigler Medium, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Jamie-Lynn Sigler's sleek strands and side-swept bangs make for a chic everyday hairstyle. Steal her style:
1. To start, apply a frizz-fighting smoothing cream to towel-dried hair.
2. Blow dry strands straight using a natural-bristle paddle brush. Be sure to direct your dryer's air down the length of hair to minimize frizz.
3. When hair is dry, smooth strands even further by running small sections through a straightening iron. Leave ends blunt so no turning of the iron as you straighten.
4. Distribute a small amount of shine serum to the surface of locks so they look polished.
Catherine Zeta-Jones Medium Hairstyle with Bangs
Mena Suvari's Medium, Edgy, Straight Hairstyle with Bangs
Reese Witherspoon Long, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Zooey Deschanel Medium, Straight, Edgy, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Nicole Richie Medium, Straight, Edgy, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Lydia Hearst Medium, Straight, Blunt, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Anna Faris Medium, Straight, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Jaime Pressly Medium, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Reese Witherspoon Sophisticated, Tousled, Straight Hairstyle with Bangs
Reese Witherspoon Medium, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle
Rashida Jones Medium, Straight, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Shiri Appleby Medium, Brunette, Straight, Tousled Half Updo with Bangs
Julie Bowen Medium, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Amber Riley Straight, Black, Sophisticated Hairstyle with Bangs
Sally Field Medium, Straight, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Alison Pill Medium, Straight, Red Hairstyle with Bangs
Natasha Bedingfield Medium, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Laura Harring Medium, Straight, Brunette Half Updo with Bangs
Katie White Medium, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Kathy Lee Gifford Medium, Sophisticated, Layered, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Dania Ramirez Medium, Layered, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs and Highlights
Ashley Jensen Medium, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Angela Bassett Medium, Straight, Black Ponytail with Bangs
Alicia Witt Medium, Layered, Straight, Red Hairstyle with Bangs
Katy Perry Medium, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Katy Perry's sleek hair looks gorgeous with her curled ends. See how to get the look:
1. To begin, part your hair to the side. Run a bit of volumizing foam through your hair and let it set.
2. Make sure your hair is well-brushed and looks nice and smooth before you start curling. Curl just the ends of your hair using a 1-inch curling iron to add a flirty touch.
3. Mist your hair with anti-frizz hairspray to finish.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Jenny McCarthy Medium, Sexy, Layered, Blonde Hairstyle
Katie Holmes Medium, Layered, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Julie Benz Medium, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Emma Stone Sexy, Tousled, Medium Hairstyle
Emma Stone's blown out layers look gorgeous on long hair. Steal her style:
1. To begin, part your hair to the side. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry using a round brush.
2. Wrap each section of hair around the barrel and twist outward to add volume while drying.
3. Rub some styling wax between your fingers and piece out your ends to create more movement and flexibility to your hair.
Angelina Jolie Tousled, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Carrie Underwood Chic, Blonde Ponytail
Carrie Underwood's girly ponytail is so easy to do. Steal her style:
1. This look works best on dirtier hair, because it gives your pony some grip. Rub texturizing mousse through dry hair and let it set.
2. Use your fingers to comb your hair into a low ponytail. Secure it with an elastic, and tug at the back of your head to add a bit of volume.
3. Smooth your bangs behind your ear, and mist hair with a light-hold hairspray.
See More Carrie Underwood Hairstyles
Kimberly Caldwell Short, Sophisticated, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Carrie Underwood Chic, Layered Blond Hairstyle
Carrie Underwood's layered hairstyle is soft and romantic. Steal her style:
1. Apply a smoothing cream and blow dry hair straight using a paddle brush.
2. Now switch to a round brush, and use it to angle the ends of each face-framing layer inwards. On the back of your hair, use the round brush to curl your ends outwards to add more volume and flair.
3. Slightly tease the top of your hair, and pull one side of your hair back. Pin it down right above your ear with a fun, sparkly barrette.
4. Mist your layers with a flexible-hold hairspray for a soft, touchable-looking finish.
See More Carrie Underwood Hairstyles
Kristen Stewart Straight, Layered Hairstyle
1. If your hair isn't already straight, apply a shine serum and blow dry straight with a paddle brush, then use a flat iron, especially on the ends for that stick straight look.
2. Run pomade through your hair for a piece-y effect.
Shannon Elizabeth Straight Hairstyle with Bangs
Nicole Richie Medium-Length, Blonde Ponytail
Nicole Richie Sophisticated, Medium-Length, Straight, Blonde Bob
Nicole Richie Medium-Length, Blonde Bob
Melinda Clarke Straight, Layered, Red Bob
Melinda Clarke Blunt, Red Bob
Kim Cattrall Medium-Length Hairstyle for Square Faces
Kathryn Morris Medium-Length, Blonde, Shag Hairstyle
Julia Stiles Party Updo
Jessica Stroup Brunette Updo
Jessica Simpson Sophisticated Updo
Jessica Simpson Ponytail for Square Shaped Faces
Jessica Alba Medium, Brunette Bob
Jessica Alba's soft, lightly-layered bob-esque style looks killer on girls with bangs, 100 percent, and those who like to look sleek -- and chic. What to do:
1. Wash, then towel-dry hair.
2. Add a dime-size amount of smoothing, frizz-fighting lotion to hair, from roots to ends.
3. Blow dry hair, using a small, round brush to curl your ends inward, toward your face; on bangs, blow-dry directly down toward your chin (in a straight, flatter motion).
4. Use your hands (gently spray hairspray into your palms first) to manipulate hair so that it further frames your face; push your bangs toward your ears, without slicking them into place.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles