Kerry Washington's Medium, Wavy, Tousled Hairstyle with Bangs
Kerry Washington's Medium, Wavy, Tousled, Hairstyle with Bangs is a polished way to style loose waves. Get the look:
1. To get Kerry Washington's hairstyle, apply a texturizing mousse to damp hair and blow dry straight.
2. Next, loosely wrap random sections of your hair around a styling wand. Use a wide-toothed comb to rake through each layer of waves as you go.
3. Run a flat iron over your bangs to smooth them out, then spritz your hair all over with shine serum.
4. Finish by misting with hairspray.
See More Kerry Washington Hairstyles
Sophia Bush's Medium, Brunette, Tousled Hairstyle with Bangs
Brooklyn Decker's Medium, Tousled, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Nicole Richie's Medium, Edgy, Tousled, Bob Hairstyle with Bangs
1. To get Nicole Richie's hairstyle, comb hair into center part and apply anti-frizz serum.
2. As you blow dry your hair, use a large round brush to pull your hair straight down while curling the ends at the same time.
3. Apply texturizing balm or paste to ends for a piecy, edgy style.
4. Mist lightly with finishing spray for hold.
See More Nicole Richie Hairstyles
Reese Witherspoon Sophisticated, Tousled, Straight Hairstyle with Bangs
Shiri Appleby Medium, Brunette, Straight, Tousled Half Updo with Bangs
Juliette Lewis Medium, Wavy, Tousled, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Laura Dern Medium, Wavy, Tousled, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Karina Smirnoff Wavy, Tousled, Brunette Bob with Bangs
Angelina Jolie Tousled, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Lea Michele Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Lea Michele's beachy waves are fun, easy and sexy. See how to get the look:
1. This look works best on day-old hair. Rub texturizing mousse through unwashed hair, and let it set.
2. Use a 2-inch curling iron (on low heat) to curl the bottom half of your hair. Wrap large sections of hair loosely around the barrel for up to a minute.
3. Use your fingers to loosen the curls into waves, and spritz them with a bit of spray gel to hold.
4. Blow dry your bangs with a round brush and scatter them over your forehead. Bring some hair over one shoulder for a flirty finish.