Kerry Washington's Medium, Wavy, Tousled Hairstyle with Bangs
Kerry Washington's Medium, Wavy, Tousled, Hairstyle with Bangs is a polished way to style loose waves. Get the look:
1. To get Kerry Washington's hairstyle, apply a texturizing mousse to damp hair and blow dry straight.
2. Next, loosely wrap random sections of your hair around a styling wand. Use a wide-toothed comb to rake through each layer of waves as you go.
3. Run a flat iron over your bangs to smooth them out, then spritz your hair all over with shine serum.
4. Finish by misting with hairspray.
See More Kerry Washington Hairstyles
Kerry Washington's Medium, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Kerry Washington's Long, Brunette, Wavy, Party Hairstyle adds a trendy touch to a glamorous, red carpet look. Steal her style
1. To get Kerry Washington's hairstyle, apply a texturizing cream to damp hair then blow dry straight using a round brush or comb attachment. Blow out your bangs with a fine-toothed comb as necessary.
2. Once your hair is try, mist a heat protecting spray throughout all of your hair. Then begin using a flat iron to wave sections of your hair, starting from the back.
3. Clamp your hair close to the roots, then nod your wrist up and down as you slide the iron down the length of your hair. The less you wave your wrist, the looser the waves will be.
4. Once all of your hair is done, rake through your waves using a wide-toothed comb.
5. Mist a shine serum throughout, then finish with a workable hairspray.
See More Kerry Washington Hairstyles
Rashida Jones Medium, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Tina Fey Medium, Wavy, Romantic, Formal, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights and Bangs
Anna Faris Medium, Wavy, Romantic, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Tyra Banks Medium, Romantic, Wavy Hairstyle with Bangs
Tyra Banks Medium, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Carla Gugino Medium, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Emma Stone Wavy, Romantic, Red Hairstyle with Bangs
Emma Stone's Wavy, Romantic, Red Hairstyle with Bangs is a pretty way to style medium hair. Steal her style:
1. To get Emma Stone's hairstyle, wrap small sections of damp hair around foam rollers, and pin them up.
2. Once your hair is dry (or you can leave them in overnight), unroll out your waves. Mist them with some salt spray, and rake your fingers through them for a beach-inspired look.
3. Lock in your style with a flexible-hold hairspray to finish.
See More Emma Stone Hairstyles
Christina Hendricks' Medium, Wavy, Red Hairstyle with Bangs
Juliette Lewis Medium, Wavy, Tousled, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Laura Dern Medium, Wavy, Tousled, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Paula Abdul Medium, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Karina Smirnoff Wavy, Tousled, Brunette Bob with Bangs
Katie Holmes Medium, Romantic, Wavy Hairstyle with Bangs
Lea Michele Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights and Bangs
Lea Michele's hairstyle looks so sophisticated on naturally wavy hair. See how to get the look:
1. Right when you get out of the shower, towel off your hair and apply texturizing cream to damp hair.
2. Part your hair down the center, and blow dry hair using a diffuser to bring out your natural waves.
3. Apply a bit of styling wax to your fingertips, and use them to piece out your ends. Part your bangs down the middle and scatter them to either side.
Angelina Jolie Tousled, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Ashley Greene Medium, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle
Lea Michele Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Lea Michele's beachy waves are fun, easy and sexy. See how to get the look:
1. This look works best on day-old hair. Rub texturizing mousse through unwashed hair, and let it set.
2. Use a 2-inch curling iron (on low heat) to curl the bottom half of your hair. Wrap large sections of hair loosely around the barrel for up to a minute.
3. Use your fingers to loosen the curls into waves, and spritz them with a bit of spray gel to hold.
4. Blow dry your bangs with a round brush and scatter them over your forehead. Bring some hair over one shoulder for a flirty finish.
Emma Watson Wavy, Romantic Hairstyle
Jennifer Love Hewitt Curly, Romantic Hairstyle with Bangs
Katy Perry Black, Curly Hairstyle with Bangs
Katy Perry's look is a chic and funky option if you have bangs. Steal her style:
1. Apply a shine serum before blow drying hair. Use a round brush to blow dry hair straight, and use a paddle or vent brush to blow dry your bangs straight.
2. Curl the bottom half of your hair with a 1-inch curling iron.
3. Use a curling iron on bangs to get them extra smooth.
4. Finish with a blast of hairspray.