Katy Perry with a Long, Black, Straight, Ponytail Hairstyle Pictures
Katy Perry’s Long, Black, Straight, Ponytail Hairstyle is cool style best paired with quirky accessories and a maroon lip. Get the look:
1. To get Katy Perry’s hairstyle, start by applying a shine serum to damp hair. Make a middle part in your hair, and then blow dry with a paddle brush.
2. Mist your hair with a heat protectant. Next, use a flat iron to straighten your hair.
3. Run a bit of gel through the crown of your hair and brush it into a low, tight ponytail.
4.Finish with a medium-hold hairspray.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Ashlee Simpson Long, Straight Hairstyle with Bangs
1. Apply a shine serum and blow dry hair straight using a paddle brush.
2. Put some styling wax on your fingers and comb through your bangs and the ends of your hair.
3. Line your eyes with black eyeliner and smudge it to complete your edgy look.
Katy Perry Black, Curly Hairstyle with Bangs
Katy Perry's look is a chic and funky option if you have bangs. Steal her style:
1. Apply a shine serum before blow drying hair. Use a round brush to blow dry hair straight, and use a paddle or vent brush to blow dry your bangs straight.
2. Curl the bottom half of your hair with a 1-inch curling iron.
3. Use a curling iron on bangs to get them extra smooth.
4. Finish with a blast of hairspray.