Zoe Kravitz with a Long, Black, Sexy Hairstyle with Braids and Twists Pictures
Zoe Kravitz’s Long, Black, Sexy Hairstyle with Braids and Twists is a cool look when paired with statement shades and a grunge-era dress. Steal her style:
1. Zoe Kravitz’s hairstyle, apply a shine serum to damp hair and braid your hair in tight, 1-inch braids.
2. Rub a dime-size amount of pomade between your fingers, and then smooth it over the braids to smooth any fly-aways. Once your hair is dry, take out a few random braid elastics and rake through the braids with your fingers. Re-secure the braids halfway up the hair shaft, leaving half a braid intact each time.
3. Finish with a light-hold hairspray.
See More Zoe Kravitz Hairstyles
Willow Smith with a Short, Black, Edgy Hairstyle with a Braids and Twists
1. To get Willow Smith’s hairstyle, start with second-day hair. Run a curly pudding through your hair.2. Twist your hair in 1-inch sections, working your way from your hairline back toward the nape of your neck.3. Rub a little pomade between your fingers and polish any twists that need it.4. Mist your hair with shine spray.5. Loosen any too-tight pieces of hair near your scalp.6.Finish with a medium-hold hairspray. See More Willow Smith Hairstyles
Katy Perry's Long, Romantic, Black Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Katy Perry's Long, Romantic, Black Hairstyle with Braids and Twists is just as elegant as it is stylish. Get the look:
1. To get Katy Perry's hairstyle, apply a smoothing balm to damp hair then blow dry straight using a round brush.
2. Once your hair is dry, create a deep center part then use a flat iron to loosely wave sections of your hair outward. Clamp your hair at the root, then run the iron down while twisting your wrist slightly outward to create loose waves.
3. Brush through your hair with a boar bristle brush, then separate a 3 to 5-inch section of your hair above your ear to be braided.
4. Braid the section down through to the ends and pull it over to the opposite side. Then, secure the piece with bobby pins.
5. Finish by spritzing your hair all over with hairspray.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Jordin Sparks' Long, Party, Black Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Jordin Sparks' Long, Party, Black Hairstyle with Braids and Twists takes a simple braid and makes it perfect for a night out. Get the look:
1. To get Jordin Sparks' hairstyle, apply a smoothing cream to your damp hair and part in the middle.
2. Blow dry your hair completely with a large round brush to emphasize natural wave and body.
3. Pull hair loosely over one shoulder and braid. Secure end with an elastic.
4. Mist your hair all over with texturizing spray to finish.
See More Jordin Sparks Hairstyles
Alicia Keys' Funky, Party, Black, Updo Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Kourtney Kardashian Romantic, Chic, Black Updo with Braids and Twists
Kim Kardashian Sophisticated, Black Updo with Braids and Twists
Solange Knowles Long, Chic, Edgy, Funky, Black Ponytail with Braids and Twists
Jennifer Hudson Long, Black, Sophisticated, Prom Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Marcia Gay Harden Sophisticated, Black Updo with Braids and Twists
Freida Pinto Chic, Black Updo with Braids and Twists
Kim Kardashian Long, Black, Funky Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
India Arie Chic, Edgy, Black Updo with Braids and Twists
Kim Kardashian Romantic, Black Updo
Kim Kardashian Chic, Black Updo with Braids and Twists
Vanessa Hudgens Long, Tousled Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Vanessa Hudgens' gorgeous waves are perfect for a beach outing. See how to get the look:
1. Rub texturizing mousse through unwashed hair and let it set.
2. Use a 2-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair. Switch up the direction you twist the barrel, so your waves don't look so uniform.
3. Once your hair is curled, finger comb to loosen into waves.
4. Twist back a small section of hair from both sides of your head and secure down using bobby pins.
5. Mist your hair with strong-hold hairspray so it looks gorgeous all day.
See More Vanessa Hudgens Hairstyles
Kim Kardashian Black Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Vanessa Hudgens Long, Chic Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Vanessa Hudgens' fishtail is a sophisticated choice for long hair. See how to get the look:
1. Comb texturizing mousse through damp hair and let it air dry to bring out your natural texture.
2. Bring all your hair over one shoulder. Leave out some hair near your face, and fishtail braid the rest of your hair.
3. Secure the end of your fishtail braid with an elastic (or a cute flower pin like hers can add a flirty touch).
4. Mist hair with anti-humidity hairspray to keep frizz away.
See More Vanessa Hudgens Hairstyles
Selena Gomez Chic, Sophisticated Hairstyle with Braids and twists
Selena Gomez's voluminous side braid is a fun alternative to the French braid. See how to get the look:
1. Apply volumizing foam to your roots and slightly tease hair for some natural volume.
2. Gather your hair loosely to the side and braid it while angling it down over your shoulder.
3. Pull out a few pieces from the braid for a cute effect.