Kerry Washington Medium, Chic, Black Hairstyle
Kerry Washington's Medium, Chic, Black Hairstyle looks very glamorous with her loose, sculpted curls. See how to get it:
1. To get Kerry Washington's hairstyle, apply a de-frizzing styling cream throughout your hair, and blow dry straight with a round brush.
2. Once the hair is dry, give it a dramatic part to one side and apply a heat protective serum to the ends of it.
3. Separate your hair in 2-inch sections, and wrap your ends around a large-barreled curling iron.
4. Finish with a strong-hold hairspray to complete your red carpet-ready look.
See More Kerry Washington Hairstyles
Cher Medium, Black, Curly Hairstyle
Zoe Saldana's Chic, Black Updo
Katie Price Funky, Black, Coarse Updo
Janet Jackson Short, Black, Edgy Hairstyle
Zoe Saldana's Short, Curly, Romantic Hairstyle
Janet Jackson Black, Curly Hairstyle with Bangs
Vivica Fox Formal Updo with Braids and Twists
Tyra Banks Funky, Party Updo
Tia Mowry Short Bob with Bangs
Tanika Ray Medium-Length, Funky, Curly Hairstyle
Mary J. Blige Funky, Layered Shag
Keyshia Cole Short, Formal Hairstyle
Keyshia Cole Long, Formal Updo
Kerry Washington Long, Wavy, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Kerry Washington's curly mane is perfect for naturally curly textures and heart-shaped faces.
1. Work a defrizzing styling cream or protective oil, like Moroccan oil, throughout hair and blow dry straight on a low setting with a round brush. (Make sure you lift your roots up as you blow dry so you get some oomph.) Don't forget to straighten your bangs, which should be feather cut.
2. Once your hair is dry, divide hair into sections and wrap 1-inch pieces around a large-barreled curling iron to get Kerry's smooth ringlets. Work from the bottom up.
3. Rub your fingers in some styling wax and finger comb your waves.
4. Finish the look with hairspray and shine spray (flip hair upside-down and spray the curls beneath for extra sexiness).