Katy Perry with a Long, Black, Formal, Updo Hairstyle Pictures
Katy Perry’s Long, Black, Formal, Updo Hairstyle is a polished and sultry look that pairs well with burgundy lips. Steal her style:
1. To get Katy Perry’s hairstyle, apply a shine serum to damp hair and blow dry using a round brush.
2. Pull your hair back into a messy bun and pin into place with bobby pins. Pull out a few pieces of your hair.
3. Finish with a light-hold hairspray.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Katy Perry's Long, Black, Straight, Formal Hairstyle
Katy Perry's Long, Black, Straight, Formal Hairstyle is a polished look that can be done in three steps. Steal her style:
1. To get Katy Perry's hairstyle, apply a smoothing balm to damp hair and blow dry straight.
2. Create a deep center part and mist a heat protecting spray throughout. Then use a ceramic straightening iron to smooth any wavy pieces.
3. Gently tease at the sides of your hair, then finish with shine serum.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Kerry Washington's Chic, Formal, Black, Half Updo Hairstyle
Kerry Washington's Chic, Formal, Black, Half Updo Hairstyle is glamorous with a touch of mod style. Get the look:
1. To get Kerry Washington's hairstyle, mist a generous amount of heat protectant spray onto straight hair.
2. Begin curling 1-inch sections of your hair using a curling iron. Start close to your roots then curl down the length of your hair.
3. Once all of your hair is curled, rake through with your fingers. Then rub a styling pomade onto the palms of your hands and run your hands over the top and sides of your hair. Use a soft bristle brush to smooth and distribute the product evenly.
4. Pull the sides of your hair back and pin them down using bobby pins.
5. Finish with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Kerry Washington Hairstyles
Gabby Douglas' Medium, Black, Wavy, Formal Hairstyle
Alicia Keys Long, Wavy, Romantic, Formal, Sophisticated, Black Hairstyle
Dita Von Teese Medium, Curly, Romantic, Formal, Black Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Chic, Formal, Black, Wedding Updo
Brandy Long, Curly, Romantic, Black Hairstyle
Zoe Saldana's Curly, Romantic Updo
Zooey Deschanel Long, Curly Hairstyle with Bangs
Ashley Greene Curly Half Updo for Prom
Anika Noni Rose Layered Updo
Vivica Fox Formal Updo with Braids and Twists
Rihanna Sophisticated Updo
Rihanna's dapper updo would be perfect for a night out dancing. Take note: her cut is cropped on the sides and longer on top. Steal her style:
1. Apply straightening gel to damp hair and blow dry the top for smooth volume, up and away from the face.
2. Wind a 2-inch front section of hair along a medium curling iron. Roll it classic-style, like you're rolling a curler.
3. When cool, twist the curled section to the right once, style the side-swoop, and pin the ends behind your ear. Spray with maximum-hold hairspray.
4. Gather the rest of your hair into a low ponytail at the side of your neck, behind your right earlobe. Wind the ends around the pony and pin into a bun shape. Spray all over with hairspray.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles