Vanessa Hudgens Medium, Wavy, Tousled, Black Bob
Vanessa Hudgens' Medium, Wavy, Tousled, Black Bob is a sexy way to style your hair for a casual outing. See how to get the look:
1. To get Vanessa Hudgens' hairstyle, start by parting your hair down the center.
2. Apply volumizing mousse to damp hair, and blow dry roughly using just your hands to add texture.
3. Once your hair is dry, wrap random sections of hair around a 2-inch curling iron to add haphazard-looking waves throughout your hair.
4. Mist your hair with texturizing spray, and tousle it with your fingers to finish.
See More Vanessa Hudgens Hairstyles
Rihanna Medium, Straight Bob
Rihanna's bob has an edgy look that can be achieved with a razor cut. How to style it:
1. Spray damp hair with thickening spray (if it's fine) or light hair gel (if it's thick). Comb through and create a side part.
2. Blow dry hair with a round brush until it's smooth and dry.
3. Run a flat iron over it. Be sure to curve the iron as you move down the length of your hair so it doesn't come out straw-straight.
4. Smooth a little shine serum over the ends. All done.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles