Vanessa Hudgen's Medium, Black, Edgy, Tousled Hairstyle
Vanessa Hudgens' Medium, Black, Edgy, Tousled Hairstyle is a trendy way to revive day-old hair. Get the look:
1. To get Vanessa Hudgens' hairstyle, create a deep center part and mist a heat protecting spray onto to dry hair.
2. Using a flat iron, being smoothing your hair from your roots to mid-shaft, then slightly twist your wrist outward to wave down through to the ends. Make sure you wave the end portion of your hair away from your face,
3. Use a round brush to rake through your waves and smooth them out. Then use a fine-toothed comb to tease the undersides of your hair for extra volume.
4. Mist a shine serum throughout you hair, avoiding the roots.
5. Finish with a workable hairspray.
See More Vanessa Hudgens Hairstyles
Zooey Deschanel Medium, Straight, Edgy, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Katy Perry Medium, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Katy Perry's sleek hair looks gorgeous with her curled ends. See how to get the look:
1. To begin, part your hair to the side. Run a bit of volumizing foam through your hair and let it set.
2. Make sure your hair is well-brushed and looks nice and smooth before you start curling. Curl just the ends of your hair using a 1-inch curling iron to add a flirty touch.
3. Mist your hair with anti-frizz hairspray to finish.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Jessica Lowndes Funky, Edgy, Black Updo
Jessica Lowndes' feathered side ponytail gives off a fun, funky 80's vibe. Steal her style:
1. This look works best on unwashed hair. Spritz dry hair with shine spray and comb through until it's smooth and straight.
2. Part your hair down the center and pull all of your hair to one side. Tie it into a high ponytail.
3. Now it's time to rat your pony. Use a fine-tooth comb to tease your hair from the base of your ponytail to the ends until it looks fluffy.
4. Put some pomade on your fingers and rub the ends of your pony to finish the look.
Selena Gomez Chic, Sophisticated Hairstyle with Braids and twists
Selena Gomez's voluminous side braid is a fun alternative to the French braid. See how to get the look:
1. Apply volumizing foam to your roots and slightly tease hair for some natural volume.
2. Gather your hair loosely to the side and braid it while angling it down over your shoulder.
3. Pull out a few pieces from the braid for a cute effect.
Katy Perry Black, Curly Hairstyle with Bangs
Katy Perry's look is a chic and funky option if you have bangs. Steal her style:
1. Apply a shine serum before blow drying hair. Use a round brush to blow dry hair straight, and use a paddle or vent brush to blow dry your bangs straight.
2. Curl the bottom half of your hair with a 1-inch curling iron.
3. Use a curling iron on bangs to get them extra smooth.
4. Finish with a blast of hairspray.