Rihanna's Medium, Black, Funky, Party, Hairstyle
Rihanna's Medium, Black, Funky, Party, Hairstyle is a great way to showcase your natural texture. Steal her style:
1. To get Rihanna's hairstyle, start by spritzing a curl enhancer throughout damp hair. Then blow dry using a diffuser.
2. Create a deep side part and spritz on a spray gel to get a wet look.
3. Finish with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles
Jessica Lowndes Funky, Edgy, Black Updo
Jessica Lowndes' feathered side ponytail gives off a fun, funky 80's vibe. Steal her style:
1. This look works best on unwashed hair. Spritz dry hair with shine spray and comb through until it's smooth and straight.
2. Part your hair down the center and pull all of your hair to one side. Tie it into a high ponytail.
3. Now it's time to rat your pony. Use a fine-tooth comb to tease your hair from the base of your ponytail to the ends until it looks fluffy.
4. Put some pomade on your fingers and rub the ends of your pony to finish the look.
Katy Perry Black, Curly Hairstyle with Bangs
Katy Perry's look is a chic and funky option if you have bangs. Steal her style:
1. Apply a shine serum before blow drying hair. Use a round brush to blow dry hair straight, and use a paddle or vent brush to blow dry your bangs straight.
2. Curl the bottom half of your hair with a 1-inch curling iron.
3. Use a curling iron on bangs to get them extra smooth.
4. Finish with a blast of hairspray.