Julia Louis-Dreyfus Medium, Curly, Tousled Sexy, Black Hairstyle
Dita von Teese's Medium, Wavy, Sexy, Romantic Hairstyle
1. To get Dita von Teese’s hairstyle, separate towel-dried hair into a side part.
2. Apply smoothing cream and blow dry hair completely with a round brush.
3. Wrap large sections of dry, clean hair around hot rollers. Pin curlers in place with bobby pins.
4. Once rollers are cool, remove and loosely finger comb curls.
5. Apply smoothing serum to ends and mist with hairspray for continuous hold.
See More Dita von Teese Hairstyles
Vanessa Hudgens Medium, Wavy, Tousled, Black Bob
Vanessa Hudgens Medium, Sexy, Curly, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Ming Na Sexy, Tousled, Wavy, Black Hairstyle
Katy Perry Medium, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Katy Perry's sleek hair looks gorgeous with her curled ends. See how to get the look:
1. To begin, part your hair to the side. Run a bit of volumizing foam through your hair and let it set.
2. Make sure your hair is well-brushed and looks nice and smooth before you start curling. Curl just the ends of your hair using a 1-inch curling iron to add a flirty touch.
3. Mist your hair with anti-frizz hairspray to finish.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Jessica Lowndes Funky, Edgy, Black Updo
Jessica Lowndes' feathered side ponytail gives off a fun, funky 80's vibe. Steal her style:
1. This look works best on unwashed hair. Spritz dry hair with shine spray and comb through until it's smooth and straight.
2. Part your hair down the center and pull all of your hair to one side. Tie it into a high ponytail.
3. Now it's time to rat your pony. Use a fine-tooth comb to tease your hair from the base of your ponytail to the ends until it looks fluffy.
4. Put some pomade on your fingers and rub the ends of your pony to finish the look.
Kelly Rowland Sexy, Black, Curly Hairstyle
Rihanna Medium, Straight Bob
Rihanna's bob has an edgy look that can be achieved with a razor cut. How to style it:
1. Spray damp hair with thickening spray (if it's fine) or light hair gel (if it's thick). Comb through and create a side part.
2. Blow dry hair with a round brush until it's smooth and dry.
3. Run a flat iron over it. Be sure to curve the iron as you move down the length of your hair so it doesn't come out straw-straight.
4. Smooth a little shine serum over the ends. All done.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles