Gemma Arterton with a Medium, Black, Romantic, Updo Hairstyle Pictures
Gemma Arterton’s Medium, Black, Romantic, Updo Hairstyle is slightly disheveled, adding a laid-back vibe to a modern neckline and choker. Get the look:
1. To get Gemma Arterton’s hairstyle, spray damp hair with a shine spray. Part your hair in the middle, and then blow-dry with a paddle brush.
2. Pull your hair into a high bun and pin it in place loosely with bobby pins.
3. Pull out a few face-framing pieces of hair.
4. Finish with a light-hold hairspray.
See More Gemma Arterton Hairstyles
Kerry Washington Medium, Black, Sophisticated, Updo Hairstyle
1. To get Kerry Washington’s hairstyle, start with second-day hair. Spray your hair with a salt spray. 2. Gather your hair into a high bun and secure it with bobby pins. 3. Mist your hair with shine spray. 4. Loosen any tight pieces of hair near your scalp. 5.Finish with a medium-hold hairspray. See More Kerry Washington Hairstyles
Katy Perry Chic, Black Updo
Katy Perry's Chic, Black Updo is a sleek way to style your hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Katy Perry's hairstyle, apply styling gel to wet hair and comb it through well.
2. Brush all of your hair up into a high ponytail and secure it with an elastic.
3. Take your pony and twist it around the elastic to form a ballerina bun. Secure the ends with bobby pins.
4. Mist all over with anti-frizz hairspray to prevent flyaways.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Sanaa Lathan Medium, Curly, Sophisticated, Black Updo
Paula Patton Romantic, Black Updo
Lauren Velez Sophisticated, Black Updo
Lucy Liu Straight, Chic, Black Ponytail
Jessica Lowndes Funky, Edgy, Black Updo
Jessica Lowndes' feathered side ponytail gives off a fun, funky 80's vibe. Steal her style:
1. This look works best on unwashed hair. Spritz dry hair with shine spray and comb through until it's smooth and straight.
2. Part your hair down the center and pull all of your hair to one side. Tie it into a high ponytail.
3. Now it's time to rat your pony. Use a fine-tooth comb to tease your hair from the base of your ponytail to the ends until it looks fluffy.
4. Put some pomade on your fingers and rub the ends of your pony to finish the look.