Alicia Keys Medium, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Nicole Murphy Short, Black Updo
LaLa Vazquez's Long, Curly, Black Hairstyle
Ming Na Sexy, Tousled, Wavy, Black Hairstyle
Katy Perry Long, Wavy, Black Hairstyle
Katy Perry's black waves look so romantic. See how to style them:
1. Right when you get out of the shower, part your hair to the side for a sophisticated vibe.
2. Blow dry your hair using a round brush. When your hair is completely dry, apply a dollop of smoothing cream to your palms and gently run them over your hair to tame any frizzies.
3. Now use a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair. Use your fingers to loosen the curls a bit.
4. Apply a tiny bit of styling gel to your fingers and style your bangs to the side.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Ashlee Simpson Long, Straight Hairstyle with Bangs
1. Apply a shine serum and blow dry hair straight using a paddle brush.
2. Put some styling wax on your fingers and comb through your bangs and the ends of your hair.
3. Line your eyes with black eyeliner and smudge it to complete your edgy look.
Katy Perry Black, Curly Hairstyle with Bangs
Katy Perry's look is a chic and funky option if you have bangs. Steal her style:
1. Apply a shine serum before blow drying hair. Use a round brush to blow dry hair straight, and use a paddle or vent brush to blow dry your bangs straight.
2. Curl the bottom half of your hair with a 1-inch curling iron.
3. Use a curling iron on bangs to get them extra smooth.
4. Finish with a blast of hairspray.
Ciara Curly Hairstyle
1. Right after you wash your hair, divide your hair into sections and apply a de-frizzing product to each section and air dry your curls.
2. Use a paddle brush to smooth back the front of your hair, and slip on a headband.
3. Use smoothing cream to slick back any flyaways in front of the headband, and gently rub the rest over your curls.