Jennifer Hudson with a Short, Black, Edgy, Party Hairstyle Pictures
1. To get Jennifer Hudson’s hairstyle, start with second-day hair. Make a middle part in your hair, and then mist on a shine spray. 2. Rub a dime-size amount of pomade between your hands. 3. Mess up your hair with your hands, distributing the pomade for a texturized finish. 4. Mist your hair with a shine spray. 6.Finish with a medium-hold hairspray. See More Jennifer Hudson Hairstyles
Alicia Keys' Funky, Black, Party, Updo Hairstyle
Kelly Rowland's Long, Curly, Black, Party Hairstyle
Rihanna's Medium, Black, Funky, Party, Hairstyle
Rihanna's Medium, Black, Funky, Party, Hairstyle is a great way to showcase your natural texture. Steal her style:
1. To get Rihanna's hairstyle, start by spritzing a curl enhancer throughout damp hair. Then blow dry using a diffuser.
2. Create a deep side part and spritz on a spray gel to get a wet look.
3. Finish with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles
Kerry Washington's Chic, Party, Updo Black Hairstyle
Brandy's Long, Black, Curly, Party Hairstyle
Amber Riley's Long, Black, Wavy, Party Hairstyle
Jennifer Hudson's Curly, Party, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Jordin Sparks' Medium, Curly, Black, Party Hairstyle
Jordin Sparks' Medium, Curly, Black, Party Hairstyle is a flirty look for girls with natural waves. Steal her style:
1. To get Jordin Sparks' hairstyle, apply a dime-sized amount of curl serum to your damp hair and part to the side. Use a wide tooth comb to detangle and part hair.
2. Use a diffuser attachment to blow dry your hair while scrunching the ends with your fingers.
3. To emphasize curls, wrap small sections of your hair around the barrel of a 1 1/2-inch curling iron until your hair has desired curls.
4. Mist hair lightly with a medium-hold finishing spray.
See More Jordin Sparks Hairstyles
Jordin Sparks' Long, Party, Black Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Jordin Sparks' Long, Party, Black Hairstyle with Braids and Twists takes a simple braid and makes it perfect for a night out. Get the look:
1. To get Jordin Sparks' hairstyle, apply a smoothing cream to your damp hair and part in the middle.
2. Blow dry your hair completely with a large round brush to emphasize natural wave and body.
3. Pull hair loosely over one shoulder and braid. Secure end with an elastic.
4. Mist your hair all over with texturizing spray to finish.
See More Jordin Sparks Hairstyles
Alicia Keys' Funky, Party, Black, Updo Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Kelly Rowland's Curly, Sexy, Party, Black Hairstyle
Raven Symone Black, Party Updo with Bangs
Christina Milian Long, Sexy, Curly, Party, Black Hairstyle
Alicia Keys Chic, Edgy, Funky, Black, Party Updo
Kim Kardashian Long, Black, Party Ponytail
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi Chic, Party, Black Ponytail
Kim Kardashian Black, Party Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Black, Party, Prom Ponytail
Willow Smith Long, Edgy, Funky, Black Ponytail
Jenna Ushkowitz Long, Curly, Funky, Black Hairstyle
Jessica Lowndes Funky, Edgy, Black Updo
Jessica Lowndes' feathered side ponytail gives off a fun, funky 80's vibe. Steal her style:
1. This look works best on unwashed hair. Spritz dry hair with shine spray and comb through until it's smooth and straight.
2. Part your hair down the center and pull all of your hair to one side. Tie it into a high ponytail.
3. Now it's time to rat your pony. Use a fine-tooth comb to tease your hair from the base of your ponytail to the ends until it looks fluffy.
4. Put some pomade on your fingers and rub the ends of your pony to finish the look.