Teala Dunn wears a Long, Black, Curly, Thick, Sexy Hairstyle
Teala Dunn's Long, Black, Curly, Thick, Sexy Hairstyle is a sexy look that makes a statement when paired with dramatic eye makeup. Get the look:
1. To get Teala Dunn's hairstyle, apply smoothing cream to wet hair, and blow dry with a round brush.
2. Once hair is dry, mist ends with heat protectant and use a 1-inch barrel curling iron to curl hair, starting from the chin.
3. Finish with an anti-humidity hairspray.
See More Teala Dunn Hairstyles
Alba Ramos' Medium, Black, Thick, Curly Hairstyle is a gorgeous example of how to wear natural hair for daytime. Get the look:
1. To get Tori Kelly's hairstyle, apply smoothing cream to wet curls, and rake fingers through hair to distribute evenly. Create a deep side part while hair is still wet.
2. Let hair air-dry or blow dry with a diffuser.
3. Once hair is dry, use your fingers to fluff up your curls.
4. Finish with an anti-humidity hairspray.
See More Alba Ramos Hairstyles
Kylie Jenner's Long, Black, Straight, Thick, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Kylie Jenner's Long, Black, Straight, Thick, Sophisticated Hairstyle enhances a bold lip and monochromatic outfit:
1. To get Kylie Jenner's hairstyle, apply a smoothing cream, and blow dry hair evenly with a paddle brush.
2. Create a center part. Then straighten hair with a flat iron.
3. Spray a shine serum in your hands and run it through your hair to tame flyaways.
See More Kylie Jenner Hairstyles
Zooey Deschanel Thick, Straight, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi Chic, Party, Black Ponytail
Jordin Sparks Curly, Thick, Black Hairstyle
Jordin Sparks' Curly, Thick, Black Hairstyle is a gorgeous look for girls with naturally thick hair. Steal her style:
1. To get Jordin Sparks' hairstyle, part your hair down the center to start.
2. Mist damp hair with texturizing spray and blow dry using a diffuser to bring out your natural texture.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to curl small sections of your hair to touch up your curls.
4. Apply some styling gel to your fingers and rake them through your hair to break up your curls.
See More Jordin Sparks Hairstyles
Zooey Deschanel Curly, Black Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Long, Layered Hairstyle
Sandra Oh Black, Tousled Updo
Kim Kardashian Romantic, Black Updo
Kim Kardashian Chic, Black Updo with Braids and Twists
Kim Kardashian Sophisticated, Straight Hairstyle
Megan Fox Long, Sexy Hairstyle with Highlights
Selena Gomez Curly, Sophisticated, Black Hairstyle
Selena Gomez's full curls look so sophisticated. Steal her style:
1. Give damp hair a deep side part. Apply volumizing foam and let it air dry to bring out your natural texture.
2. Use a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to curl all of your hair, making sure you don't leave out any pieces of hair.
3. Mist your curls with anti-humidity hairspray and use your fingers to arrange them so they look full of volume.
Megan Fox Medium, Romantic, Black Hairstyle
Megan Fox Medium, Romantic, Black Hairstyle
Vanessa Hudgens Sexy, Tousled Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Long, Curly, Black Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Straight, Sophisticated Updo
Katy Perry Straight, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Katy Perry's bangs are so chic and fabulous. See how to get the look:
1. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry straight using a paddle brush. Blow dry your bangs straight over your forehead too.
2. Use a flat iron to straighten the bottom half of your hair even more.
3. Mist hair with lightweight hairspray.
4. Put some styling wax on your fingers and rub them over your ends to make them piece-y.
Kim Kardashian Long, Thick, Black Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Long, Straight, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Megan Fox Medium, Black, Romantic Hairstyle
Ciara Long, Wavy, Black Hairstyle
Vanessa Hudgens Long, Wavy, Black Hairstyle
Vanessa Hudgens Romantic, Edgy, Black Updo
Kim Kardashian Long, Straight, Brunette Hairstyle
Katie Price Funky, Black, Coarse Updo
Kelly Rowland Sexy, Black, Curly Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Long, Chic, Curly Hairstyle
Selena Gomez Chic, Sophisticated Hairstyle with Braids and twists
Selena Gomez's voluminous side braid is a fun alternative to the French braid. See how to get the look:
1. Apply volumizing foam to your roots and slightly tease hair for some natural volume.
2. Gather your hair loosely to the side and braid it while angling it down over your shoulder.
3. Pull out a few pieces from the braid for a cute effect.
Kelly Choi Thick, Romantic Half Updo
Zoe Saldana's Curly, Romantic Updo
Ashley Greene Curly Half Updo for Prom
Janet Jackson Black, Curly Hairstyle with Bangs
Ciara Curly Hairstyle
1. Right after you wash your hair, divide your hair into sections and apply a de-frizzing product to each section and air dry your curls.
2. Use a paddle brush to smooth back the front of your hair, and slip on a headband.
3. Use smoothing cream to slick back any flyaways in front of the headband, and gently rub the rest over your curls.
Tia Mowry Short Bob with Bangs
Neve Campbell Sophisticated Bob
Mary J. Blige Funky, Layered Shag
Keyshia Cole Short, Formal Hairstyle
Kerry Washington Long, Wavy, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Kerry Washington's curly mane is perfect for naturally curly textures and heart-shaped faces.
1. Work a defrizzing styling cream or protective oil, like Moroccan oil, throughout hair and blow dry straight on a low setting with a round brush. (Make sure you lift your roots up as you blow dry so you get some oomph.) Don't forget to straighten your bangs, which should be feather cut.
2. Once your hair is dry, divide hair into sections and wrap 1-inch pieces around a large-barreled curling iron to get Kerry's smooth ringlets. Work from the bottom up.
3. Rub your fingers in some styling wax and finger comb your waves.
4. Finish the look with hairspray and shine spray (flip hair upside-down and spray the curls beneath for extra sexiness).