Tori Spelling's Long, Blonde, Funky, Updo with Braids and Twists Hairstyle
Tori Spelling's Long, Blonde, Funky, Updo with Braids and Twists Hairstyle is a sleek, yet bohemian look for summer. Steal her style:
1. To get Tori Spelling's hairstyle, apply a shine serum to damp hair and blow dry straight with a paddling brush.
2. Gather hair into a mid-height side ponytail.
3. Divide the ponytail into two equal sections. Take a small piece from the outer side of the left section and pull it over the left section of hair and under the right section. Do the same with the right half, pulling a small piece over the right section and the left section. Click here to find our favorite <a href="http://www.beautyriot.com/hairstyles/10201-best-braiding-tutorials-love">fishtail braid tutorial</a>.
4. Repeat the steps all the way down the ponytail and secure with an elastic.
5. Mist your style with a finishing spray.
See More Tori Spelling Hairstyles
Portia de Rossi Long, Edgy, Funky, Blonde Ponytail
Mary-Kate Olsen Medium-Length, Layered Hairstyle
Amanda Seyfried with a Long, Blonde, Funky Hairstyle with Braids and Twists Pictures
1. To get Amanda Seyfried’s hairstyle, apply a gel to damp hair. Part your hair in the center. 2. Divide your hair into two sections and braid each one into a French braid. 3. Wrap the tails of your braids together into a low bun, and then pin them in place with bobby pins. 4. Spray your hair shine serum. 5. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray. See More Amanda Seyfried Hairstyles
Anna Faris' Long, Blonde, Funky Updo Hairstyle with Bangs
1. To get Anna Faris' hairstyle, prepare damp hair by applying a texturizing cream and a heat protector.
2.Blow dry hair with a round brush, lifting at the roots for volume.
3. Once your hair is dry, pull your hair back into a ponytail and secure with an elastic. Make sure to leave out a few face-framing tendrils.
4. Wrap your ponytail around the elastic into a topknot and secure with bobby pins.
5. Use a ½-inch curling iron to curl tendrils away from your face.
6. Spritz a paddle brush with a light hold hairspray and brush over your bangs to keep frizz and flyaways in check.
See More Anna Faris Hairstyles
Rosamund Pike's Funky, Tousled, Blonde, Updo Hairstyle
Jenny McCarthy's Blonde, Chic, Romantic, Funky Hairstyle
Pink's Short, Blonde, Edgy, Funky Hairstyle
Cameron Diaz's Wavy, Funky, Blonde, Updo Hairstyle with Bangs
Pink's Short, Wavy, Funky, Blonde Hairstyle
Miley Cyrus' Short, Edgy, Blonde, Funky Hairstyle
Miley Cyrus' Short, Edgy, Blonde, Funky Hairstyle puts a rock and roll spin on a voluminous, red-carpet look:
1. To get Miley Cyrus' hairstyle, begin by spritzing a root-lifting spray onto damp hair, then blow dry completely, lifting hair at the roots as you go.
2. Next, use a boar bristle hairbrush to give your style extra height.
3. Use a fine-toothed comb to tease the roots of your hair, then sweep a layer of un-teased hair over the top to conceal it.
4. Smooth pomade along the sides of your hair using your hands, then finish by misting with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Miley Cyrus
Ashley Tisdale's Long, Straight, Blonde, Funky Hairstyle
Demi Lovato's Long, Blonde, Funky, Ponytail Hairstyle
Demi Lovato's Long, Blonde, Funky, Ponytail Hairstyle is a perfect ponytail if you're feeling daring. Get the look:
1. To get Demi Lovato's hairstyle, rub a straightening serum onto damp hair and blow dry evenly using a paddle brush.
2. Once your hair is completely dry, flat iron it straight using a ceramic straightener.
3. Use a soft brush to gather your hair up into a tight and high ponytail. Clip in extensions for an even longer, dramatic look.
4. Take a long piece of fabric or thick ribbon and tightly wrap it around your ponytail several times. Start at the elastic and then continue wrapping so that your ponytail stands upright. Secure with bobby pins.
5. Run a flat iron through your ponytail ends to finish and mist all over with a workable hairspray.
See More Demi Lovato Hairstyles
Elizabeth Bank's Edgy, Funky, Blonde, Updo Hairstyle
Ashley Tisdale's Long, Blonde, Straight, Funky Hairstyle
2. Blow dry hair with a medium round brush, pulling up at the root for lift and then turning the brush several times to add subtle shape. 3. Rub styling cream on your fingers and run them through your hair to create soft definition. 4. For an edgier vibe like Ashley's, try a clip-in hair extension or temporary hair mascara in a bright shade, like magenta. 5. Finish by misting hair lightly with shine serum. See More Ashley Tisdale Hairstyles
Gwen Stefani's Funky, Blonde, Updo Hairstyle
1. To get Gwen Stefani's hairstyle, apply hairspray or a texturizing cream to day old hair. 2. Twist a 1 1/2 or 2-inch section of hair from the front crown toward the back of your head and secure with a bobby pin. 3. Using your hands, finger-comb your hair into a high ponytail. 4. Coil the pony tail into a tight bun and secure with bobby pins, making sure the bun is placed high atop the head. 5. Pull out face-framing wisps. You can also pull down hair around the nape of the neck for extra softness. See More Gwen Stefani Hairstyles
Nicki Minaj's Long, Blonde, Funky, Edgy Hairstyle with Bangs
Nicki Minaj's Long, Blonde, Funky, Edgy Hairstyle with Bangs is perfect for a night on the town. To try her hairstyle:
1. To get Nicki Minaj's hairstyle, part damp hair in the middle and apply an anti-frizz serum from root to tip.
2. Divide hair into three sections and blow dry small pieces with a large round brush, rotating the brush to keep the ends curled under.
3. Take a 1-inch section of hair from the front and back comb with a bristle brush for a funkier look.
4. Mist hair with finishing spray to keep hair in place all night.
See More Nicki Minaj Hairstyles
Faith Hill Short, Curly, Tousled, Blonde Hairstyle with Highlights
Madonna Medium, Wavy, Tousled, Sexy, Blonde Hairstyle
Evan Rachel Wood Edgy, Funky, Sophisticated, Blonde Updo with Braids and Twists
Evan Rachel Wood Edgy, Funky, Sophisticated, Romantic, Blonde Hairstyle
Nicole Richie Straight, Chic, Funky, Blonde, Party Updo with Bangs
Scarlett Johansson Chic, Funky, Blonde Updo with Braids and Twists and Highlights
Scarlett Johansson's Chic, Funky, Blonde Updo with Braids and Twists and Highlights adds a polished vibe to any look. Steal her style with celebrity hairstylist Duffy's tips:
1. To get Scarlett Johansson's hairstyle, start by washing your hair with hydrating shampoo to add moisture.
2. Towel dry your hair and apply a generous amount of styling cream to your hair, from root to tips. Rough dry your hair with a blow dryer until the product is absorbed.
3. When your hair is completely dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the entire head, starting at the front. After your curls cool, brush through them to smooth them into waves.
4. Part your hair to the side. Separate your hair into four equal sections around the head, starting at the crown and moving downwards. Backcomb each section and spray the roots with strong hold hairspray.
5. Working against the part, twist each section horizontally against the head around both the sides and back, and secure with pins. Allow the wave to show through the front section.
6. Mist all over with shine spray to finish.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles
Gwen Stefani Funky, Edgy, Sophisticated, Blonde Updo
Fergie Long, Curly, Sexy, Romantic, Funky, Blonde Hairstyle
Fergie Chic, Edgy, Funky, Blonde Updo
Heidi Klum Medium, Wavy, Tousled, Funky, Blonde Hairstyle
Pink's Short, Edgy, Funky, Blonde Hairstyle with Highlights
Kellie Pickler Curly, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle
Hilary Duff Sexy, Funky, Blonde Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Eve Long, Funky, Edgy, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs and Braids and Twists
Selita Ebanks Short, Funky, Edgy Hairstyle
Bai Ling Short, Straight, Funky, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Ashlee Simpson Short, Blonde Haircut
Brittany Daniel Short, Straight, Funky, Edgy, Blonde Updo
Jenna Jameson Funky, Blonde Updo
Alexis Grace Short, Blonde, Straight, Funky Hairstyle
Gwen Stefani Funky, Blonde Updo
Kelly Osbourne Funky, Blonde Updo
Heidi Klum Edgy Blonde Updo
Heidi Klum Funky, Edgy, Updo
Christina Aguilera Funky, Edgy, Blonde Updo
Amanda Seyfried Chic, Blonde Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Hayden Panettiere Short, Edgy Hairstyle
Katherine Jenkins Funky, Blonde Updo
Lady Gaga Funky, Wavy Hairstyle
1. Give yourself fabulous volume by applying a volumizing foam, flipping your hair upside down and blow drying your hair.
2. Then create a side part and use a large-barrel curling iron on the ends of your hair for more flair.
Bonus tip: To get the color, try using clip in extensions or play around with temporary color. See More Lady Gaga Hairstyles
Elizabeth Banks Funky Updo
1. Tease the top of your hair to create volume (this may take awhile, you want a lot of volume) and smooth over the top layer.
2. Pull hair back into a bun, keeping the sides sleek but being careful not to crush the volume on top you just created.
3. Lightly mist with hairspray to keep in place.