Portia de Rossi Long, Edgy, Funky, Blonde Ponytail
Mary-Kate Olsen Medium-Length, Layered Hairstyle
Amanda Seyfried with a Long, Blonde, Funky Hairstyle with Braids and Twists Pictures
1. To get Amanda Seyfried’s hairstyle, apply a gel to damp hair. Part your hair in the center. 2. Divide your hair into two sections and braid each one into a French braid. 3. Wrap the tails of your braids together into a low bun, and then pin them in place with bobby pins. 4. Spray your hair shine serum. 5. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray. See More Amanda Seyfried Hairstyles
Anna Faris' Long, Blonde, Funky Updo Hairstyle with Bangs
1. To get Anna Faris' hairstyle, prepare damp hair by applying a texturizing cream and a heat protector.
2.Blow dry hair with a round brush, lifting at the roots for volume.
3. Once your hair is dry, pull your hair back into a ponytail and secure with an elastic. Make sure to leave out a few face-framing tendrils.
4. Wrap your ponytail around the elastic into a topknot and secure with bobby pins.
5. Use a ½-inch curling iron to curl tendrils away from your face.
6. Spritz a paddle brush with a light hold hairspray and brush over your bangs to keep frizz and flyaways in check.
See More Anna Faris Hairstyles
Rosamund Pike's Funky, Tousled, Blonde, Updo Hairstyle
Jenny McCarthy's Blonde, Chic, Romantic, Funky Hairstyle
Pink's Short, Blonde, Edgy, Funky Hairstyle
Cameron Diaz's Wavy, Funky, Blonde, Updo Hairstyle with Bangs
Pink's Short, Wavy, Funky, Blonde Hairstyle
Miley Cyrus' Short, Edgy, Blonde, Funky Hairstyle
Ashley Tisdale's Long, Straight, Blonde, Funky Hairstyle
Demi Lovato's Long, Blonde, Funky, Ponytail Hairstyle
Elizabeth Bank's Edgy, Funky, Blonde, Updo Hairstyle
Ashley Tisdale's Long, Blonde, Straight, Funky Hairstyle
2. Blow dry hair with a medium round brush, pulling up at the root for lift and then turning the brush several times to add subtle shape. 3. Rub styling cream on your fingers and run them through your hair to create soft definition. 4. For an edgier vibe like Ashley's, try a clip-in hair extension or temporary hair mascara in a bright shade, like magenta. 5. Finish by misting hair lightly with shine serum. See More Ashley Tisdale Hairstyles
Gwen Stefani's Funky, Blonde, Updo Hairstyle
1. To get Gwen Stefani's hairstyle, apply hairspray or a texturizing cream to day old hair. 2. Twist a 1 1/2 or 2-inch section of hair from the front crown toward the back of your head and secure with a bobby pin. 3. Using your hands, finger-comb your hair into a high ponytail. 4. Coil the pony tail into a tight bun and secure with bobby pins, making sure the bun is placed high atop the head. 5. Pull out face-framing wisps. You can also pull down hair around the nape of the neck for extra softness. See More Gwen Stefani Hairstyles
Nicki Minaj's Long, Blonde, Funky, Edgy Hairstyle with Bangs
2. Divide hair into three sections and blow dry small pieces with a large round brush, rotating the brush to keep the ends curled under.
3. Take a 1-inch section of hair from the front and back comb with a bristle brush for a funkier look.
4. Mist hair with finishing spray to keep hair in place all night.
See More Nicki Minaj Hairstyles
Faith Hill Short, Curly, Tousled, Blonde Hairstyle with Highlights
Madonna Medium, Wavy, Tousled, Sexy, Blonde Hairstyle
Evan Rachel Wood Edgy, Funky, Sophisticated, Blonde Updo with Braids and Twists
Evan Rachel Wood Edgy, Funky, Sophisticated, Romantic, Blonde Hairstyle
Nicole Richie Straight, Chic, Funky, Blonde, Party Updo with Bangs
Scarlett Johansson Chic, Funky, Blonde Updo with Braids and Twists and Highlights
Scarlett Johansson's Chic, Funky, Blonde Updo with Braids and Twists and Highlights adds a polished vibe to any look. Steal her style with celebrity hairstylist Duffy's tips:
1. To get Scarlett Johansson's hairstyle, start by washing your hair with hydrating shampoo to add moisture.
2. Towel dry your hair and apply a generous amount of styling cream to your hair, from root to tips. Rough dry your hair with a blow dryer until the product is absorbed.
3. When your hair is completely dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the entire head, starting at the front. After your curls cool, brush through them to smooth them into waves.
4. Part your hair to the side. Separate your hair into four equal sections around the head, starting at the crown and moving downwards. Backcomb each section and spray the roots with strong hold hairspray.
5. Working against the part, twist each section horizontally against the head around both the sides and back, and secure with pins. Allow the wave to show through the front section.
6. Mist all over with shine spray to finish.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles
Gwen Stefani Funky, Edgy, Sophisticated, Blonde Updo
Fergie Long, Curly, Sexy, Romantic, Funky, Blonde Hairstyle
Fergie Chic, Edgy, Funky, Blonde Updo
Heidi Klum Medium, Wavy, Tousled, Funky, Blonde Hairstyle
Pink's Short, Edgy, Funky, Blonde Hairstyle with Highlights
Kellie Pickler Curly, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle
Hilary Duff Sexy, Funky, Blonde Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Eve Long, Funky, Edgy, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs and Braids and Twists
Selita Ebanks Short, Funky, Edgy Hairstyle
Bai Ling Short, Straight, Funky, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Ashlee Simpson Short, Blonde Haircut
Brittany Daniel Short, Straight, Funky, Edgy, Blonde Updo
Jenna Jameson Funky, Blonde Updo
Alexis Grace Short, Blonde, Straight, Funky Hairstyle
Gwen Stefani Funky, Blonde Updo
Kelly Osbourne Funky, Blonde Updo
Heidi Klum Edgy Blonde Updo
Heidi Klum Funky, Edgy, Updo
Christina Aguilera Funky, Edgy, Blonde Updo
Amanda Seyfried Chic, Blonde Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Hayden Panettiere Short, Edgy Hairstyle
Katherine Jenkins Funky, Blonde Updo
Lady Gaga Funky, Wavy Hairstyle
1. Give yourself fabulous volume by applying a volumizing foam, flipping your hair upside down and blow drying your hair.
2. Then create a side part and use a large-barrel curling iron on the ends of your hair for more flair.
Bonus tip: To get the color, try using clip in extensions or play around with temporary color. See More Lady Gaga Hairstyles
Elizabeth Banks Funky Updo
1. Tease the top of your hair to create volume (this may take awhile, you want a lot of volume) and smooth over the top layer.
2. Pull hair back into a bun, keeping the sides sleek but being careful not to crush the volume on top you just created.
3. Lightly mist with hairspray to keep in place.