Beyonce Knowles Medium, Blunt, Blonde, Bob Hairstyle
1. To get Beyonce Knowles’s hairstyle, apply a shine serum to damp hair and blow dry using a paddle brush. Make sure to pull the brush taught as you dry your hair to smooth it. Part your hair in the middle. 2. Mist your hair with a heat protectant. Next, use a 2-inch curling iron to add a slight bend to your hair, and then break up the waves with your hands. 3. Smooth on a shine serum lightly with your hands. 4. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray. See More Beyonce Knowles Hairstyles
Rebecca Budig Brunette, Straight, Medium-Length Hairstyle
Rebecca Budig Straight, Medium-Length Bob
Paris Hilton Edgy, Blonde Bob
Mena Suvari Straight, Blonde Bob
Melinda Clarke Blunt, Red Bob
Mary J. Blige Short, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Kirsten Dunst Chic Bob
Kelly Clarkson Straight, Brunette Bob
Kelly Clarkson's short, brunette style looks great on round face shapes. Get her look:
1. Mix a few drops of a shine serum with a straightening lotion, then apply to damp hair.
2. Blow dry hair straight using a round brush. As you run the brush through each section, turn it under at the ends to create the subtle bend.
3. Rub a glossing cream in palms then smooth over the surface of hair to polish the look.
Katie Holmes Short, Blunt, Brunette Hairstyle
Katie Holmes Sexy, Brunette Bob
Katie Holmes Brunette Bob with Bangs
Jessica Stroup Brunette Bob
Jessica Simpson Short, Blunt Bob
Jennifer Aniston Medium, Bob Haircut
1. With your hair damp, use a volumizing mousse, applying it at the roots.
2. Blow dry with a round brush, which will add volume while maintaining the straight look.
3. If hair is as straight as you desire it to be, quickly hit it with the coolest setting on your hair dry to help set the look. If you'd like it to be straighter, smooth small sections out with a straightening iron. See More Jennifer Aniston Hairstyles