Jenna Dewan with a Short, Wavy, Romantic, Bob Hairstyle Pictures
1. To get Jenna Dewan’s hairstyle, start with second-day hair for extra texture and hold. Make a side part in your hair. 2. Spray your hair with a shine spray. 3. Curl your hair away from your face with a 1-inch curling wand. 4. Tuck your hair behind one ear. 5.Finish with a strong-hold hairspray. See More Jenna Dewan Hairstyles
Taylor Swift with a Short, Wavy, Blonde, Bob Hairstyle
Anne Heche's Medium, Wavy, Romantic, Bob Hairstyle
1. To get Anne Heche's hairstyle, part damp hair into a deep side part. Apply smoothing serum to create shine. 2. Blow dry hair completely with a large round brush, rotating the brush to keep ends curled under. 3. If you have bangs, blow dry them to the side and spritz with hairspray for added hold. 4. Using a 1-inch curling iron, wrap small sections of hair around barrel of iron. Start curl about mid-way down on hair's shaft to emphasis curl through the end. 5. Finger comb hair for added tousle. Finish with a flexible hold hairspray. See More Anne Heche Hairstyles
Alice Eve's Medium, Romantic, Wavy, Bob Hairstyle
1. To get Alice Eve's hairstyle, part hair to the preferred side and apply volumizing spray. 2. Using 2-inch hot rollers, wrap front pieces around rollers in a forward curl. 3.Wrap remaining sections vertically around rollers and roll just to eye level so the top stays smooth and flat. Let set for 10 to 15 minutes, then remove. 4. Using a fine-tooth comb gently brush curls to achieve that nice retro wave. 5. Tuck hair behind the ear with the smaller section of hair. Spritz with hairspray all over for hold. See More Alice Eve Hairstyles
Ali Larter's Medium, Wavy, Tousled, Blonde, Bob Hairstyle
1. To get Ali Later's hairstyle, apply a pea-size amount of texturing serum to damp hair and part messily. 2. Blow dry roots in 2-inch sections using a round vent brush to lift roots and build volume. 3. For the rest of your hair, switch to a small round brush and wrap 2-inch sections of hair as you blow dry for a wavy look. 4. Use a dab of pomade on your fingers to pinch the ends and create a piece-y texture. 5. Finish with a light mist of hairspray for all-day hold. See More Ali Larter Hairstyles
Miley Cyrus' Medium, Sexy, Wavy, Bob Hairstyle
1. To get Miley Cyrus' hairstyle, evenly apply mousse to damp hair and part to one side.
2. Blow dry hair with a medium-sized round brush. Make sure to curl the ends under.
3. When hair is completely dry, curl small pieces of hair with 1 or 1 1/2 -inch curling iron, depending on how tight you want curls and the length of your bob.
4. Finger comb hair for added tousle. Set look with a finishing spray or long-hold shine serum.
See More Miley Cyrus Hairstyles
1. To get Emma Roberts’ hairstyle, part damp hair into a slight side part. Apply smoothing serum to create shine.
2. Blow dry hair completely with a large round brush.
3. Using a 1-inch curling iron, wrap small sections of hair around barrel of iron. Start curl about mid-way down on hair’s shaft to emphasis curl through the end.
4. Finger comb hair for added tousle. Finish with settling spray or strong-hold shine serum.
See More Emma Roberts Hairstyles
Ali Larter Short, Wavy, Tousled, Blonde Bob
Vanessa Hudgens Medium, Wavy, Tousled, Black Bob
Ginnifer Goodwin Short, Black, Wavy, Tousled Bob
Julianne Hough Medium, Wavy, Sexy, Tousled, Blonde Bob
Katy Perry Short, Curly, Edgy Bob
Katy Perry's Short, Curly, Edgy Bob looks so glamorous. See how to get the look:
1. To get Katy Perry's hairstyle, start by parting your wet hair to the side. Apply a generous amount of mousse to your hair for extra hold.
2. Blow dry your hair using a round brush to add volume. Once your hair is dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to curl your hair in small sections.
3. Use a paddle brush to brush through your curls and soften them up a bit.
4. Finish by misting your hair with lightweight hairspray to set the look.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Dianna Agron Short, Tousled, Wavy, Blonde Bob with Bangs
January Jones Medium, Wavy, Tousled, Blonde Bob
Nicole Richie Medium, Wavy, Blonde Bob
Vanessa Hudgens Short, Tousled, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Olivia Munn Short, Wavy, Black Bob
Nia Long Short, Wavy, Sexy, Black Bob
Sophia Bush Short, Tousled, Brunette Hairstyle
Felicity Huffman Short, Wavy, Tousled, Blonde Bob
Carey Mulligan Wavy, Tousled, Blonde Hairstyle
Karina Smirnoff Wavy, Tousled, Brunette Bob with Bangs
Karina Smirnoff Short, Brunette Bob with Bangs
Meg Ryan Short, Tousled, Blonde Bob
Katharine McPhee Short, Wavy, Blonde Bob
Christina Hendricks' Red, Wavy, Tousled, Bob
Jessica Alba Medium, Tousled, Wavy Hairstyle
Jessica Alba's wavy bob is ultra-sophisticated and so easy to do. Steal her style:
1. Part damp hair down the middle. Apply curl enhancing cream and let it air dry to bring out your natural waves.
2. If your hair is naturally straight or you just want to touch up your waves, wrap sections of hair around a 2-inch curling and finger comb through to loosen them.
3. Put a dab of styling wax on your fingertips and piece out the ends of your tousled bob to give it more body.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Brittany Snow Romantic, Blonde Bob
Brittany Snow's curly blonde hairstyle looks so cute when styled on shorter hair. Steal her look:
1. Part your hair to the side with your fingers, so it doesn't look too straight and perfect.
2. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry using a round brush. Lift hair up at the roots while drying to add volume.
3. Use a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to curl the ends of your hair. Twist the barrel outwards on both sides of your head to keep the curls looking uniform.
4. Mist your hair with strong-hold hairspray to finish.
Marion Cotillard Wavy, Brunette Bob with Highlights
Victoria Beckham Short, Tousled, Layered Bob
Rashida Jones Short, Wavy Bob with Bangs
Kristen Stewart Short, Wavy, Brunette Updo
Rachel Weisz's Wavy, Tousled, Brunette Updo
Ellen Pompeo Short, Curly, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Dita von Teese Short, Black, Wavy Hairstyle
Maggie Gyllenhaal Wavy, Medium Hairstyle
1. Apply a texturizing product to your hair and tousle it with your hands while blow drying.
2. Wrap your hair around a 1-inch curling iron, making sure you twist in the same direction each time.
3. Mist with hairspray to finish.