Willow Smith with a Short, Black, Edgy Hairstyle with a Braids and Twists
1. To get Willow Smith’s hairstyle, start with second-day hair. Run a curly pudding through your hair.2. Twist your hair in 1-inch sections, working your way from your hairline back toward the nape of your neck.3. Rub a little pomade between your fingers and polish any twists that need it.4. Mist your hair with shine spray.5. Loosen any too-tight pieces of hair near your scalp.6.Finish with a medium-hold hairspray. See More Willow Smith Hairstyles
Cara Delevingne's Long, Tousled, Edgy Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Cara Delevingne's Long, Tousled, Edgy Hairstyle with Braids and Twists is partially plaited, but completely fashion forward.. Get the look:
1. To get Cara Delevingne's hairstyle, apply a frizz-taming serum to damp hair and blow dry straight.
2. Once your hair is dry, mist a texturizing spray on your roots to create volume. Then, create a deep side part from your hairline to the back of your head.
3. Next, French braid the smaller section of hair. Start around your temple and continue directly backward, until you reach the ends. Secure with a clear elastic.
4. Lightly tease the rest of your hair using a teasing comb and finish with a flexible-hold hairspray.
See More Cara Delevingne Hairstyles
Evan Rachel Wood Edgy, Funky, Sophisticated, Blonde Updo with Braids and Twists
Beyonce Knowles Chic, Black Hairstyle with Highlights and Braids and Twists
Solange Knowles Long, Chic, Edgy, Funky, Black Ponytail with Braids and Twists
Eve Long, Funky, Edgy, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs and Braids and Twists
Alicia Keys Medium, Edgy, Chic, Brunette Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Blake Lively Long, Sexy, Chic, Edgy, Red Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Nicole Kidman Chic, Edgy, Red Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Nicole Kidman's Chic, Edgy, Red Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
1. To get Nicole Kidman's hairstyle, start by parting your hair slightly to the side.
2. Mist your hair with texturizing spray and blow dry roughly with your hands to add texture.
3. Gather all of your hair to one side, and create a thick braid. Secure the end of the braid with an elastic.
4. Mist your hairstyle with anti-frizz hairspray to finish.
See More Nicole Kidman Hairstyles
India Arie Chic, Edgy, Black Updo with Braids and Twists
Gwen Stefani Funky, Blonde Updo
Natalie Portman Funky, Romantic Updo
Amanda Seyfried Chic, Blonde Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Nicole Richie Long, Tousled, Brunette Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Selena Gomez Chic, Sophisticated Hairstyle with Braids and twists
Selena Gomez's voluminous side braid is a fun alternative to the French braid. See how to get the look:
1. Apply volumizing foam to your roots and slightly tease hair for some natural volume.
2. Gather your hair loosely to the side and braid it while angling it down over your shoulder.
3. Pull out a few pieces from the braid for a cute effect.