Willow Smith with a Short, Black, Edgy Hairstyle with a Braids and Twists
1. To get Willow Smith’s hairstyle, start with second-day hair. Run a curly pudding through your hair. 2. Twist your hair in 1-inch sections, working your way from your hairline back toward the nape of your neck. 3. Rub a little pomade between your fingers and polish any twists that need it. 4. Mist your hair with shine spray. 5. Loosen any too-tight pieces of hair near your scalp. 6.Finish with a medium-hold hairspray. See More Willow Smith Hairstyles
Cara Delevingne's Long, Tousled, Edgy Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Cara Delevingne's Long, Tousled, Edgy Hairstyle with Braids and Twists is partially plaited, but completely fashion forward.. Get the look:
1. To get Cara Delevingne's hairstyle, apply a frizz-taming serum to damp hair and blow dry straight.
2. Once your hair is dry, mist a texturizing spray on your roots to create volume. Then, create a deep side part from your hairline to the back of your head.
3. Next, French braid the smaller section of hair. Start around your temple and continue directly backward, until you reach the ends. Secure with a clear elastic.
4. Lightly tease the rest of your hair using a teasing comb and finish with a flexible-hold hairspray.
See More Cara Delevingne Hairstyles