Shailene Woodley with a Short, Brunette, Funky Hairstyle with Braids and Twists Pictures
Shailene Woodley’s Short, Brunette, Funky Hairstyle with Braids and Twists is a fun way to modernize a classic red lip and striped top. Get the look:
1. To get Shailene Woodley’s hairstyle, apply a thickening mousse to damp hair. Part your hair above the arch of your brow, and then blow-dry with a large round brush, curling ends under.
2. Mist your hair with a texturizing spray, and then tousle it with your fingers to loosen the texture.
3. Braid your hair from the part back towards the crown of your head, loosening the braid as you go. Secure your braid with bobby pins.
4. Slick back any loose hair around your face with pomade.
5. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray.
See More Shailene Woodley Hairstyles
Jessica Szohr with a Brunette, Tousled, Funky Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
1. To get Jessica Szohr’s hairstyle, apply a sea salt spray to damp hair and blow dry, using your hands for extra texture. 2. Braid your hair in a low fishtail braid. 3. Mist a shine spray onto your hair. 4. Pull out a few face-framing pieces. 5. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray. See More Jessica Szohr Hairstyles
Amanda Seyfried with a Long, Blonde, Funky Hairstyle with Braids and Twists Pictures
1. To get Amanda Seyfried’s hairstyle, apply a gel to damp hair. Part your hair in the center. 2. Divide your hair into two sections and braid each one into a French braid. 3. Wrap the tails of your braids together into a low bun, and then pin them in place with bobby pins. 4. Spray your hair shine serum. 5. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray. See More Amanda Seyfried Hairstyles
Selena Gomez's Brunette, Funky, Updo Hairstyle with Braids
Selena Gomez's Brunette, Funky, Updo Hairstyle with Braids is a faux-hawk braid with added volume. Get the look:
1. To get Selena Gomez's hairstyle, start with unwashed hair.
2. Take a small section at the front of your head and comb it back using a fine-toothed comb. Then smooth the front down and pin the hair into a small bouffant with bobby pins.
3. Using a paddle brush, smooth back the sides of your hair and create 5 ponytails down the middle of your head. Secure each with a small elastic.
4. Now start at the highest ponytail and braid the hair loosely down, gathering the hair from each ponytail as you move down the back of your head. Once you reach the end of your hair, secure with elastics.
5. Loosen up the braid to create an undone look and then hide the ponytail elastics by pinning the braid down with bobby pins.
6. Finish with a medium hold hairspray.
See More Selena Gomez Hairstyles
Alicia Keys' Funky, Party, Black, Updo Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Evan Rachel Wood Edgy, Funky, Sophisticated, Blonde Updo with Braids and Twists
Scarlett Johansson Chic, Funky, Blonde Updo with Braids and Twists and Highlights
Scarlett Johansson's Chic, Funky, Blonde Updo with Braids and Twists and Highlights adds a polished vibe to any look. Steal her style with celebrity hairstylist Duffy's tips:
1. To get Scarlett Johansson's hairstyle, start by washing your hair with hydrating shampoo to add moisture.
2. Towel dry your hair and apply a generous amount of styling cream to your hair, from root to tips. Rough dry your hair with a blow dryer until the product is absorbed.
3. When your hair is completely dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the entire head, starting at the front. After your curls cool, brush through them to smooth them into waves.
4. Part your hair to the side. Separate your hair into four equal sections around the head, starting at the crown and moving downwards. Backcomb each section and spray the roots with strong hold hairspray.
5. Working against the part, twist each section horizontally against the head around both the sides and back, and secure with pins. Allow the wave to show through the front section.
6. Mist all over with shine spray to finish.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles
Hilary Duff Sexy, Funky, Blonde Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Solange Knowles Long, Chic, Edgy, Funky, Black Ponytail with Braids and Twists
Eve Long, Funky, Edgy, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs and Braids and Twists
Rihanna Long, Curly, Funky, Red Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Rihanna's Long, Curly, Funky, Red Hairstyle with Braids and Twists was a show-stopper in New York City. Steal her style:
1. To get Rihanna's hairstyle, part your hair either down the center or slightly to the side.
2. Apply volumizing mousse to your roots, and smooth out the top of your hair using a blow dryer and a round brush.
3. Once your hair is dry, use a 2-inch curling iron to curl the ends of your hair. Finger comb through your ends to break them up.
4. Take a 2-inch section of hair from the side of your head, and roll it up loosely. Secure the twist with bobby pins. Repeat on the other side of your head.
4. Spray your entire look with strong-hold hairspray to keep it in place.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles