Ashley Greene's Sophisticated, Brunette, Half Updo Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Kristen Bell's Long, Blonde, Half Updo Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Jessica Alba Long, Layered, Wavy, Brunette Half Updo with Braids and Twists
Jessica Alba's Long, Layered, Wavy, Brunette Half Updo with Braids and Twists has a cute nautical vibe to it. Steal her style:
1. To get Jessica Alba's hairstyle, start by parting your hair messily down the center.
2. Mist your hair with texturizing spray, and let it dry naturally.
3. Once your hair is dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair. Spray each curl with lightweight hairspray and let it fall.
4. Take a small section of hair from above both ears and braid them back. Once they connect at the back of your head, secure them together with bobby pins for a boho-chic vibe.
5. Mist all over with strong-hold hairspray to finish.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Nikki Reed Long, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Paris Hilton Long, Curly, Blonde Hairstyle
Josie Maran Formal Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
1. First create a front side part on dry hair and gather a small section of hair at the top. Twist it back and pin place.
2. Use a small-barrel curling iron to curl the rest of your hair. Run your fingers through curls the give them a little bit of a messy look.
3. Mist the entire look with hairspray to keep it in place while you're tearing it up on the dance floor. See More Josie Maran Hairstyles
Emily Mortimer Romantic, Curly Hairstyle
1. Apply a dollop of volumizing foam to your palms and run it through your hair. Roughly blow dry hair using your hands for some texture.
2. Curl your hair loosely with a large barrel curling iron, leaving the ends out.
3. Create a side part, then take strands of hair from both sides of your head, twist them back and pin them down.
4. Mist with hairspray to finish. See More Emily Mortimer Hairstyles