Paz Vega's Short, Brunette, Funky, Shag Hairstyle
Paz Vega's Short, Brunette, Funky, Shag Hairstyle with Bangs is a funky topper to an androgynous ensemble and smoky eye. Get the look:
1. To get Paz Vega's hairstyle, apply styling mousse to wet hair and blow dry, styling hair with your fingers. Direct the blow dryer at the roots first, which will ensure hair doesn't go flat.
2. Once hair is dry, create a deep side part, rub hair wax between your hands and style hair, directing bangs to the side with your fingers.
3. Mist all over with shine-enhacing hairspray to finish.
See More Paz Vega Hairstyles
Bethany Mota's Long, Wavy, Brunette, Funky, Party, Half Updo Hairstyle
Bethany Mota's Long, Wavy, Brunette, Funky, Party, Half Updo Hairstyle is a trendy, fun way to work with unwashed hair. Get the look:
1. To get Bethany Mota's hairstyle, start with unwashed hair. Work a dry texture spray through hair.
2. Gather half of your hair up on top of your head into a high ponytail.
3. Twist the ponytail around itself and pin in place to create a messy bun.
See More Bethany Mota Hairstyles
Shailene Woodley with a Short, Brunette, Funky Hairstyle with Braids and Twists Pictures
Shailene Woodley’s Short, Brunette, Funky Hairstyle with Braids and Twists is a fun way to modernize a classic red lip and striped top. Get the look:
1. To get Shailene Woodley’s hairstyle, apply a thickening mousse to damp hair. Part your hair above the arch of your brow, and then blow-dry with a large round brush, curling ends under.
2. Mist your hair with a texturizing spray, and then tousle it with your fingers to loosen the texture.
3. Braid your hair from the part back towards the crown of your head, loosening the braid as you go. Secure your braid with bobby pins.
4. Slick back any loose hair around your face with pomade.
5. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray.
See More Shailene Woodley Hairstyles
Alyssa Milano Short, Funky Hairstyle
Jessica Szohr with a Brunette, Tousled, Funky Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
1. To get Jessica Szohr’s hairstyle, apply a sea salt spray to damp hair and blow dry, using your hands for extra texture. 2. Braid your hair in a low fishtail braid. 3. Mist a shine spray onto your hair. 4. Pull out a few face-framing pieces. 5. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray. See More Jessica Szohr Hairstyles
Shailene Woodley with a Short, Brunette, Funky, Updo Hairstyle
Shailene Woodley’s Short, Brunette, Funky, Updo hairstyle puts the focus on a contemporary dress and contoured cheeks. Get the look:
1. To get Shailene Woodley’s hairstyle, apply a shine serum to damp hair and blow dry using a paddle brush. Pull your hair taut to make sure it stays straight. 2. Pull your hair back and pin it against the nape of your neck with bobby pins. 3. Slide a few feather accents into the side of your updo. 4. Finish with a strong-hold hairspray. See More Shailene Woodley Hairstyles
Lena Dunham's Short, Brunette, Funky, Layered Hairstyle
1. To get Lena Dunham's hairstyle, start by applying a texturizing mousse to damp hair.
2. Blow-dry your hair, then spritz with a shine spray and a heat protectant.
3. Use a flat iron to smooth over the top layer of your hair.
4. For layered styles, apply a bit of styling wax to the ends for a piecey finish.
See More Lena Dunham Hairstyles
Maria Menounos' Long, Wavy, Brunette, Funky Hairstyle
1. To get Maria Menounos' hairstyle, start by creating a deep side part with a tailcomb while your hair is still damp.
2. Spray your hair with a heat protectant and blow dry with a round brush, flipping out at the ends.
3. Once your hair is dry, use a 1.75-inch curling iron to curl hair away from your face.
4. Rake your fingers through your curls to create a tousled look. 5. Finish with a light-hold hairspray. For a funky element, try a feather extension like Maria's.
See More Maria Menounos Hairstyles
Solange Knowles's Funky, Brunette, Short, Curly Hairstyle
1. To get Solange's hairstyle apply a moisturizing serum to damp hair. 2. Using a comb attachment, blow-dry your hair evenly starting from the back. 3. Once your hair is dry, rub a hair oil into the palms of your hands and apply it evenly throughout your hair. 4. Use a pick to comb through any dents as necessary. Finish by misting lightly with a shine serum.
See More Solange Knowles Hairstyles
Sarah Hyland's Funky, Medium, Brunette, Wavy Hairstyle
See More Sarah Hyland Hairstyles
Selena Gomez's Brunette, Funky, Updo Hairstyle with Braids
Selena Gomez's Brunette, Funky, Updo Hairstyle with Braids is a faux-hawk braid with added volume. Get the look:
1. To get Selena Gomez's hairstyle, start with unwashed hair.
2. Take a small section at the front of your head and comb it back using a fine-toothed comb. Then smooth the front down and pin the hair into a small bouffant with bobby pins.
3. Using a paddle brush, smooth back the sides of your hair and create 5 ponytails down the middle of your head. Secure each with a small elastic.
4. Now start at the highest ponytail and braid the hair loosely down, gathering the hair from each ponytail as you move down the back of your head. Once you reach the end of your hair, secure with elastics.
5. Loosen up the braid to create an undone look and then hide the ponytail elastics by pinning the braid down with bobby pins.
6. Finish with a medium hold hairspray.
See More Selena Gomez Hairstyles
Halle Berry's Short, Funky, Brunette, Party, Hairstyle
Maria Menounos' Funky, Party, Brunette, Ponytail, Hairstyle
Jordin Sparks' Long, Funky, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Jordin Sparks' Long, Funky, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle mixes edgy and chic, and looks fabulous with dipped tips. Get the look:
1. To get Jordin Sparks' hairstyle, apply a texturizing mousse to damp hair and blow dry evenly using a diffuser.
2. Once your hair is dry, create a deep middle part and begin wrapping two-inch sections of your hair around a medium-sized styling wand. Make sure to start from the back, wrapping your hair from the root and working your way down.
3. Once all of your hair is curled, rake through the tight curls with your fingers to separate and create volume.
4. Spray a shine serum all over your hair and finish with a workable hairspray.
See More Jordin Sparks
Milla Jovovich's Short, Funky, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Amber Tamblyn's Tousled, Funky, Brunette, Updo Hairstyle with Bangs
1. To get Amber Tamblyn's hairstyle, mist day-old hair with a texturizing spray to insure extra dimension. 2. Brush hair into a high ponytail and secure with an elastic. Leave the bangs out of the pony. 3. As you pull the ponytail through the elastic, leave the ends tucked in to create a messy, loose bun. 4. Brush bangs flat and curl longest layer with a 1-inch curling iron for added bounce and texture. 5. Spray hair thoroughly with hairspray for an all-day hold. See More Amber Tamblyn Hairstyles
Ginnifer Goodwin Short, Tousled, Edgy Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Leona Lewis Sexy, Sophisticated, Edgy, Funky, Brunette, Party Updo
Alison Brie Funky, Sophisticated, Edgy, Party, Brunette Updo
Zooey Deschanel Tousled, Funky, Brunette Updo with Bangs
Jessica Alba Sophisticated, Edgy, Funky, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Jessica Alba's Sophisticated, Edgy, Funky, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights is a funky way to style your hair in an updo. See how to get it:
1. To get Jessica Alba's hairstyle, start by rubbing a generous amount of volumizing mousse through damp hair.
2. Allow your hair to air dry for natural texture. Once your hair is completely dry, apply a dollop of smoothing cream to the top layer of your hair to tame frizz.
3. Part your hair to the side. Gather all of your hair at the crown of your head, and twist it up. Use a clip and bobby pins to secure your hair in the updo.
4. Leave out a strand of hair near your forehead. Wrap it around a 1-inch curling iron for a subtle curl.
5. Mist all over with strong-hold hairspray to keep your style in place.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Helena Bonham Carter Long, Curly, Tousled, Funky, Brunette Hairstyle
Shakira Long, Funky Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Hilary Duff Party, Edgy, Tousled, Brunette Updo
Natalie Portman Funky, Romantic Updo
Heidi Klum Funky, Edgy, Updo
Jessica Alba Straight, Edgy, Funky Updo
Jessica Alba's teased updo is a super chic look. Steal her style:
1. Spritz damp roots with volumizing spray and let it set while you air dry your hair.
2. Once your hair is dry, use a teasing comb to backcomb the top of your head.
3. When you reach the height you want, mist your hair with hairspray until it feels slightly stiff, and gently comb it back.
4. Gather all of your hair into a bun, and secure it with bobby pins. Make sure to leave volume at the top, or all that work from steps 1-3 will be for nothing.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles