Alyssa Milano Short, Funky Hairstyle
Christina Ricci Sophisticated, Brunette Updo
Serena Williams Medium, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Sarah Hyland Curly, Brunette, Layered Hairstyle
Rachael Leigh Cook Straight, Brunette Hairstyle
Abigail Breslin's Long, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Rooney Mara Long, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Lauren Sanchez Long, Tousled, Brunette Hairstyle
Halle Berry Edgy, Romantic Hairstyle
Alice Greczyn Long, Sexy, Tousled, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Kristin Kreuk Straight, Romantic, Brunette Updo with Bangs
Eliza Dushku Curly, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle
Lacey Chabert Medium, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Katie Holmes Romantic, Wavy Hairstyle
1. Slightly part hair to the side and apply a texturizing product. Roughly blow dry hair for added texture.
2. Use a 1-inch curling iron on large sections of hair from your ears down to create loose, flowing waves.
3. Finger comb curls to loosen, then mist the look with a shine-enhancing hairspray. See More Katie Holmes Hairstyles
Tiffani Thiessen Straight, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Scarlett Johansson Straight, Brunette, Long Hairstyle
Scarlett Johansson's sleek, straight brunette hair is a dramatic shift from her usual hairstyles, so try this style if you want to mix things up. To get her look:
1. To start, apply smoothing cream if you have wavy or curly hair and blow dry hair straight using a paddle brush.
2. Then, go over your hair with a straightener, taking your time and making sure the sections of hair are very small, so you can get it really, really straight.
3. Next, use a comb to make a neat part directly down the middle of your crown, all the way back.
4. Finish with a shine mist, to get that extra-glossy look. Then sweep your hair behind your shoulders, and you're good to go.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles
Scarlett Johansson Curly, Brunette Half Updo
Scarlett Johansson's half updo is a great choice for a romantic moment. Steal her style:
1. To get started, apply a texturizing cream and roughly blow dry your hair. You're going to want it straight, but it can be somewhat messy.
2. Once your hair is completely dry, tease the hair at the crown of your head with a teasing comb until you're liking the height you've got.
3. Then, smooth over the top layer of hair over the teased section and pin into place at the back of your head. Pull back the sides of your hair and pin those into place, too. At this point don't worry if you have some flyways.
4. Then, take a curling iron, and curl the hair that's down, with a 1-inch barrel curling iron. Rake your hands through your hair when done to loosen it up just a little bit.
5. Finish off with a holding mist, but don't get too carried away. Sleek is not the goal here.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles
Jessica Stroup Straight, Brunette Updo
Jessica Stroup Brunette Updo
Jessica Stroup Wavy, Brunette Bob
Jessica Stroup Brunette Bob
Drew Barrymore Tousled, Romantic Updo
Drew Barrymore Funky Updo for Heart-Shaped Faces
Drew Barrymore Long, Wavy Romantic Hairstyle
Drew Barrymore Long, Romantic, Tousled Hairstyle
Drew Barrymore Long, Sedu Hairstyle
Drew Barrymore Curly, Brunette, Romantic Updo
Cameron Diaz Long, Straight, Brunette Hairstyle
Brittany Snow Romantic, Brunette, Wavy Hairstyle
Brittany Snow's romantic old-Hollywood style would be perfect for a night at the movies. Get the look:
1. Rub a dime-sized amount of styling cream into your palms and distribute it evenly throughout your hair. Clumps of styling cream in your hair would not be pretty, so be sure to rub it into your palms well.
2. Create a deep side part in your hair on the left and then blow dry all of your hair using a paddle brush from root to tip.
3. Curl bottom 2-inches of your hair with a small-barrel curling iron while holding the curling iron vertical.
4. Spray all over with maximum hold hairspray and pull majority of hair in front of your right shoulder.