Sarah Hyland's Brunette, Party, Chic, Updo Hairstyle
1. To get Sarah Hyland's hairstyle, blow dry your hair evenly using your fingers. 2. Once your hair is dry, apply a smoothing balm onto the palms of your hands and rub over the top and sides of your hair. 3. Gather your hair up into a high ponytail at the top of your head. Use a soft bristle brush to smooth the sides down as you go. 4. After your hair is secured with an elastic, twist your ponytail ends then wrap them around the base of the elastic. Make sure the wrap the twisted ends around the base so the bun forms vertically, not wide. 5. Secure the ends with multiple bobby pins, then finish with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Sarah Hyland Hairstyles
Leona Lewis' Long, Chic, Wavy, Party Hairstyle
Ciara's Chic, Party, Long, Ponytail Hairstyle
Gabby Douglas' Medium, Straight, Chic, Party Hairstyle
Kristen Wiig's Brunette, Chic, Party, Ponytail Hairstyle
Emma Stone's Blonde, Chic, Party, Updo Hairstyle
Emma Stone's Blonde, Chic, Party, Updo Hairstyle adds texture to a slightly messy updo. Steal her style.
1. To get Emma Stone's hairstyle, apply a curling mousse to damp hair and blow dry evenly with a diffuser.
2. Make a side part and add a few curls to your hair using a 1-inch curling iron.
3. Next, make a loose French braid that is about 1-inch thick on one side of your hair and pin it back.
4. On the other side, twist the hair back and pin it to the back of your head. Continue to twist and pin sections of your hair until all of it is up in a loose and messy bun.
5. Add texture by lightly rubbing some pieces of your hair with a shine serum to separate and make piecey. Finish with a medium hold hairspray.
See More Emma Stone Hairstyles
Miranda Kerr's Brunette, Chic, Party, Ponytail Hairstyle
Jennifer Lawrence's Brunette, Chic, Party, Updo Hairstyle
Jennifer Lawrence's Brunette, Chic, Party, Updo Hairstyle is a perfect way to make an unkempt top knot look chic. Steal her style:
1. To get Jennifer Lawrence's hairstyle, apply a volumizing mousse to damp hair and allow it to air dry naturally.
2. Once your hair is dry, apply a styling pomade onto the palms of your hands and run them over the top and sides of your hair. Use a soft brush to smooth your hair as you gather it up into a high ponytail.
3. Once your hair is secured with an elastic, tease your ponytail ends using a fine-toothed comb. Then wrap them around the base of your elastic to form a bun. Secure the ends with bobby pins.
4. Finish by misting with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Jennifer Lawrence Hairstyles
Michelle Williams' Blonde, Short, Party, Chic Hairstyle
Charlize Theron's Short, Blonde, Chic, Party Hairstyle
Aubrey Plaza's Brunette, Chic, Party, Updo Hairstyle
Nicole Kidman's Straight, Chic, Sophisticated, Party Hairstyle
Nicole Kidman's Straight, Chic, Sophisticated, Party hairstyle is an easy way to play up a blunt haircut. Get the look:
1. To get Nicole Kidman's hairstyle, apply a heat protectant to damp hair and blow dry straight using a paddle brush. Aim the blow dryer directly on your roots to get a sleek finish.
2. Use a fine-tooth comb to create a center part. Then, use a ceramic flat iron to straighten all of your hair from roots to tips.
3. Tuck both sides of your hair behind your ears, then comb through hair with a boar bristle brush to tame any flyaways.
4. Finish with a medium hold hairspray.
See More Nicole Kidman Hairstyles
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Sexy, Chic, Party, Updo Hairstyle
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Sexy, Chic, Party, Updo is a sleek hairstyle that looks straight off the runways. Get the look:
1. To get Rosie Huntington-Whiteley hairstyle, start by apply a styling gel to damp hair.
2. Use a fine toothed comb to create a deep center part. Comb hair back and to the sides.
3. Pull the remainder of your hair into a tight mid-height ponytail and secure with an elastic. If your hair is long enough, twist your ponytail into a bun and secure with bobby pins.
4. Finish with a strong-hold hairspray
See More Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Hairstyles
Kerry Washington's Chic, Party, Updo Black Hairstyle
Kerry Washington's Chic, Party, Updo, Black Hairstyle looks perfect paired with a cocktail dress. Steal her style:
1. To get Kerry Washington's hairstyle, apply a heat protectant to damp hair and blow dry straight using a paddle brush.
2. Pull your hair back into a tight high ponytail and secure with an elastic.
3.Apply a quarter size amount of mousse and use your hands to smooth down any flyaways.
4. Fan out your ponytail and loop the ends back under toward the elastic. Use bobby pins to secure the ends to create a wide bun.
5. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray.
See More Chanel Iman Hairstyles
Eva Amurri's Chic, Sophisticated, Party, Updo, Hairstyle
Dreama Walker's Chic, Sophisticated, Party, Updo Hairstyle
Eva Longoria's Chic, Brunette, Party, Updo Hairstyle
Adrienne Bailon's Chic, Wavy, Party, Updo Hairstyle
Heather Morris' Chic, Blonde, Party, Updo Hairstyle
Demi Lovato's Tousled, Chic, Party, Updo Hairstyle
Demi Lovato's Tousled, Chic, Party, Updo Hairstyle is a fun and flirty version of the topknot. Get the look:
1. To get Demi Lovato's hairstyle, apply a volumizing serum to damp hair and blow dry evenly using a round brush.
2. Once your hair is dry, flip your head over, and gather your hair at the very top of your head. Secure with an elastic.
3. Tease your ponytail ends using a skeleton brush to create volume. Then twist the ponytail into a bun and secure with bobby pins.
4. Gently tug on the bun to loosen it, then finish by misting with a flexible hold hairspray.
See More Demi Lovato
Cobie Smulder's Party, Brunette, Chic, Updo Hairstyle
Julianne Hough's, Straight, Blonde, Chic, Party Hairstyle
Julianne Hough's Straight, Blonde, Chic, Party Hairstyle is a super straight, super sleek style with an edgy vibe. Steal her style:
1. To get Julianne Hough's hairstyle, start by adding a relaxing balm to damp hair.
2. Using a round brush, blow dry hair beginning from the back of your head. Make sure to brush the ends pin-straight, not curled under, for a blunt look.
3. If necessary, run a flat iron over small sections of your hair, from roots to ends.
4. Finish with a light mist of a flexible-hold hairspray.
See More Julianne Hough Hairstyles
Kristin Davis Long, Curly Party, Prom, Brunette Hairstyle
Cheryl Burke Long, Chic, Party, Brunette Hairstyle
Christina Milian Straight, Chic, Sophisticated, Party, Brunette Ponytail
Christina Milian's Straight, Chic, Sophisticated, Party, Brunette Ponytail is a romantic way to style long hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Christina Milian's hairstyle, run a flat iron over your hair to get it extra straight and sleek.
2. Apply a generous amount of styling gel to the top of your head and comb it through well to distribute it.
3. Using a paddle brush, brush all of your hair into a high ponytail at the crown of your head. Secure it tightly with an elastic.
4. Take a small section of hair from beneath your ponytail, and wrap it around the elastic to hide it. Pin down the ends with bobby pins.
See More Christina Milian Hairstyles
Kate Beckinsale Curly, Chic, Formal, Party, Prom, Brunette Ponytail
Carrie Underwood Chic, Romantic, Tousled, Sophisticated, Blonde, Party Updo
Carrie Underwood's Chic, Romantic, Tousled, Sophisticated, Blonde, Party Updo is a romantic way to style your hair for a party. Here's how to get the look:
1. To get Carrie Underwood's hairstyle, apply volumizing mousse to the roots of your hair, and blow dry using a round brush to add body.
2. Once your hair is dry, wrap large sections of hair around hot rollers and pin them into place to cool. This will give your hair more lift.
3. Once the rollers are cool, take them out and rake your fingers through your hair to break up the waves.
4. Use a teasing comb to tease hair at the crown for maximum volume.
5. Use your fingers to gather all of your hair to the nape of your neck. Keep the top section of your hair loose, and braid the rest of your hair into a fishtail. Secure it with an elastic, and mist all over with anti-frizz hairspray to finish.
See More Carrie Underwood Hairstyles
Alicia Keys Chic, Edgy, Funky, Black, Party Updo
Kristin Cavallari Medium, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Nicole Richie Straight, Chic, Funky, Blonde, Party Updo with Bangs
Kate Winslet Chic, Romantic, Wavy, Blonde, Party Updo
AnnaLynne McCord Chic, Party, Prom, Wedding, Brunette Hairstyle
Jessica Biel Chic, Brunette, Party Updo
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi Chic, Party, Black Ponytail
Adrienne Bailon Sexy, Party Updo
Kirsten Dunst Chic, Romantic, Blonde, Party Updo
Jessica Alba Sophisticated, Chic, Wavy, Brunette Updo
Jessica Alba's Sophisticated, Chic, Wavy, Brunette Updo is a gorgeous look for your next party. Steal her style:
1. To get Jessica Alba's hairstyle, start by parting your hair down the center.
2. Apply texturizing product to your damp hair, and allow your hair to dry naturally.
3. Once your hair is dry, use a teasing comb to tease the front sections of your hair for more texture.
4. Use your fingers to gather all of your hair into a low chignon at the nape of your neck. Keeping your hair loose, pin up sections of your hair using bobby pins.
5. Mist all over with anti-frizz hairspray to finish.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Gwen Stefani Chic, Blonde, Edgy, Party Updo
Gwen Stefani Chic, Edgy, Party, Blonde Updo
Eva Longoria Party, Brunette Updo
Evan Rachel Wood Short, Tousled, Edgy, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle
Selena Gomez Long, Straight, Chic, Party, Brunette Hairstyle
Selena Gomez's Long, Straight, Chic, Party, Brunette Hairstyle looked stunning at the 2011 Billboard Music Awards. Steal her style:
1. To get Selena Gomez's hairstyle, part your hair down the center as soon as you get out of the shower.
2. Apply straightening cream to damp hair and blow dry straight using a paddle brush.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, run a flat iron over the bottom half of your hair to get it extra straight.
4. Mist your hairstyle with shine spray to add a gorgeous sheen.
See More Selena Gomez Hairstyles
Mena Suvari Funky, Edgy, Brunette Updo
Blake Lively Long, Blonde Ponytail with Braids and Twists
Hayden Panettiere Short, Edgy Hairstyle
Kate Hudson Chic, Formal Updo
Miley Cyrus Long, Wavy Hairstyle
Miley Cyrus' sexy waves are a hassle-free style for girls with long hair. Get the look:
1. Immediately after showering, apply a texturing product and comb through wet hair.
2. Part hair in two sections and create two long, loose braids.
3. After your hair dries, take out the braids and finger comb to loosen the waves.
4. Use a texturizing spray all over and use your fingers to scrunch hair.
Nicole Richie Medium-Length, Curly, Blonde Bob
Nicole Richie Long, Blonde Updo with Bangs
Nicole Richie Long, Blonde, Straight Updo with Bangs
Nicole Richie Blonde, Straight Updo with Bangs and Highlights
Nicole Richie Blonde Updo with Bangs
Mischa Barton Long, Curly, Sexy Hairstyle
Milla Jovovich Long, Straight, Brunette Half Updo
Maria Menounos Straight, Brunette Updo
Lucy Lui Straight, Chic Updo
Liv Tyler Brunette Updo
Lisa Kudrow Romantic Updo
Lindsay Lohan Romantic Updo for a Wedding
Lindsay Lohan Romantic, Brunette Updo
Lindsay Lohan Red Updo for Prom
Lindsay Lohan Chic, Red Updo
Lindsay Lohan Medium, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Lindsay Lohan Long Ponytail
Lindsay Lohan Wavy Half Updo with Bangs
Kim Kardashian Half Updo for Prom
Kim Kardashian Curly Bob
Keyshia Cole Short, Formal Hairstyle
Kelly Clarkson Straight Half Updo
Kelly Clarkson's sleek half updo looks chic yet flirty -- perfect for a casual night out. Steal her look:
1. Whether your hair is straight or slightly textured, apply a straightening cream, then use a paddle brush to blow dry hair. Pull each section straight while you dry, as smooth locks are the key to this look.
2. Set and polish strands by smoothing over 2-inch sections with a straightening iron.
3. To create the Bardot-Bump, start by making a part on either side of your head. Next, gather the top section of hair that falls between the parts and lift vertically.
4. Tease the backside of this section of hair, then spritz with hairspray. Push slightly forward for height -- don't go overboard unless you actually like Snookie's pouf -- then pin into place with a few bobby pins.
5. Finish the style with some hairspray to hold in place.
Julianne Hough Blonde, Curly, Romantic Updo
Julianne Hough's curly, romantic hair with ringlets can be done even if you have straight hair. Here's what to do:
1. First, work a curling cream through your damp hair (make sure to get the sections underneath, too).
2. Then, blow dry your roots using a diffuser -- don?t use a brush, you're going to want to keep the curl, not smooth it out.
3. Once hair is completely dry, section off hair and use a curling iron to create ringlets (spray hairspray before and after curling).
4. Create a side part, and pin the ends of your hair into a loose bun.
5. Pull out the ringlets in the front and finish with a light-hold hairspray.