Kerry Washington Medium, Chic, Black Hairstyle
Kerry Washington's Medium, Chic, Black Hairstyle looks very glamorous with her loose, sculpted curls. See how to get it:
1. To get Kerry Washington's hairstyle, apply a de-frizzing styling cream throughout your hair, and blow dry straight with a round brush.
2. Once the hair is dry, give it a dramatic part to one side and apply a heat protective serum to the ends of it.
3. Separate your hair in 2-inch sections, and wrap your ends around a large-barreled curling iron.
4. Finish with a strong-hold hairspray to complete your red carpet-ready look.
See More Kerry Washington Hairstyles
Drew Barrymore Tousled Hairstyle with Highlights
Katie Price Funky, Black, Coarse Updo
Janet Jackson Black, Curly Hairstyle with Bangs
Nicole Richie Wavy, Edgy Hairstyle
1. Rub a texturizing gel through your strands and braid hair loosely before going to bed.
2. After you let it down the next morning, apply some styling wax to your fingers and comb through your waves.
3. Blast it with cool air from your blow dryer to set the piece-y waves. You may need to re-wet and blow dry your bangs with a round brush to get them smooth. See More Nicole Richie Hairstyles