Vera Farmiga with a Short, Curly, Brunette, Bob Hairstyle Pictures
1. To get Vera Farmiga’s hairstyle, apply a shine serum to damp hair and blow dry using a round brush. Part your hair off to the side. 2. Spray your hair with a heat protectant spray. Wrap 1-inch sections of hair around a 1-inch curling wand. 3. Finish with a light-hold hairspray. See More Vera Farmiga Hairstyles
Ashley Benson Short, Curly, Blonde, Bob Hairstyle
Ashley Benson’s Short, Curly, Blonde, Bob Hairstyle pairs perfectly lined eyes and nude lips. Get the look:
1. To get Ashley Benson’s hairstyle, apply a sea salt spray to damp hair and blow dry, using your hands for extra texture. Part your hair in a deep side part and flip it over to the opposite side.
2. Spray hairspray on your hair flip to lock it into place.
3. Wrap 1-inch sections of your hair around a 1-inch curling wand.
4. Rub pomade between your hands, and then work it through the ends of your hair to add piece-y texture.
5. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray.
See More Ashley Benson Hairstyles
Mariska Hargitay Short, Curly, Brunette Bob
Adele's Short, Curly, Blonde Bob
Julie Bowen Medium, Curly, Romantic, Sophisticated, Blonde Bob
Charlize Theron's Short, Curly, Tousled, Sexy, Blonde Bob
Maggie Gyllenhaal Short, Curly, Formal, Brunette Bob
Olivia Munn Curly, Black Bob
Emma Thompson Short, Curly, Layered, Blonde Bob
Elizabeth Moss Short, Brunette, Curly Bob
Elizabeth Moss' curly bob is the perfect choice for a romantic date. Steal her style:
1. Right when you get out of the shower, part your hair to the side. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry using a round brush.
2. When your hair is completely dry, wrap sections around hot rollers and pin them up.
3. Take the rollers out once they're cool, and brush through your curls to loosen them up.
4. Fluff up your curls a bit with your hands, and mist them with lightweight hairspray to finish.
See More Elizabeth Moss Hairstyles
Sophia Bush Curly, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle
Keri Russell Short, Sexy, Curly Bob
Freida Pinto Short, Curly, Tousled, Brunette Bob
Karina Smirnoff Short, Brunette Bob with Bangs
Meg Ryan Short, Tousled, Blonde Bob
Christina Hendricks' Red, Wavy, Tousled, Bob
Christina Hendricks' Romantic, Red Bob
Christina Ricci Brunette Bob with Bangs
Brittany Snow Romantic, Blonde Bob
Brittany Snow's curly blonde hairstyle looks so cute when styled on shorter hair. Steal her look:
1. Part your hair to the side with your fingers, so it doesn't look too straight and perfect.
2. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry using a round brush. Lift hair up at the roots while drying to add volume.
3. Use a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to curl the ends of your hair. Twist the barrel outwards on both sides of your head to keep the curls looking uniform.
4. Mist your hair with strong-hold hairspray to finish.
Lady Gaga Curly, Blonde Bob with Bangs
Selena Gomez Curly, Romantic, Brunette Updo
Selena Gomez's hairstyle makes her look like a modern-day Cinderella. See how to get the look:
1. This style works best on day-old hair. Part your hair to the side and work in a texturizing mousse with your fingers.
2. Use a 1/2-inch curling iron to curl all of your hair. Mist each section with flexible-hold hairspray so your hair looks touchable while staying in place.
3. If your hair is longer than shoulder-length, gather it up into a bun and leave the front layers out.
Katherine Heigl Curly, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle
Rachel Weisz's Wavy, Tousled, Brunette Updo
Ellen Pompeo Short, Curly, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Kelly Osbourne Curly Blonde Bob
Jennifer Love Hewitt Short, Curly Bob
Maggie Gyllenhaal Wavy, Medium Hairstyle
1. Apply a texturizing product to your hair and tousle it with your hands while blow drying.
2. Wrap your hair around a 1-inch curling iron, making sure you twist in the same direction each time.
3. Mist with hairspray to finish.
Reese Witherspoon Blonde, Curly Bob
Nicole Richie Medium-Length, Wavy, Blonde Bob
Nicole Richie Medium-Length, Curly, Blonde Bob
Neve Campbell Romantic, Curly Hairstyle
Milla Jovovich Brunette, Curly, Short Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Curly Bob
Jessica Simpson Curly, Red Hairstyle
Jennifer Lopez Medium, Brunette, Curly Hairstyle
Gwen Stefani Short, Curly Hairstyle
Demi Lovato Brunette Bob with Bangs
Demi Lovato's look pairs piece-y bangs with pinned up curls. This dazzling 'do makes long hair look shorter than it really is. Shorten your 'do with these tips:
1. Use spray gel and blow dry hair straight.
2. Curl hair, from the top of your ears down, with a medium-barreled curling iron.
3. Starting at the back of your head bring up small sections of curls and pin up toward your scalp. Leave the shorter sections up front loose to frame the face.
4. Melt a little wax between your fingers and use this to piece out your bangs.
5. Mist your whole look with hairspray.
See More Demi Lovato Hairstyles