Mary Kate Olsen Medium, Wavy Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Audrina Patridge Long, Curly, Chic, Sexy, Brunette Ponytail with Braids and Twists
Rihanna Long, Curly, Funky, Red Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Rihanna's Long, Curly, Funky, Red Hairstyle with Braids and Twists was a show-stopper in New York City. Steal her style:
1. To get Rihanna's hairstyle, part your hair either down the center or slightly to the side.
2. Apply volumizing mousse to your roots, and smooth out the top of your hair using a blow dryer and a round brush.
3. Once your hair is dry, use a 2-inch curling iron to curl the ends of your hair. Finger comb through your ends to break them up.
4. Take a 2-inch section of hair from the side of your head, and roll it up loosely. Secure the twist with bobby pins. Repeat on the other side of your head.
4. Spray your entire look with strong-hold hairspray to keep it in place.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles
Gwen Stefani Tousled, Curly, Sexy, Blonde Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Alexa Vega Long, Curly, Chic, Brunette, Prom Hairstyle With Braids and Twists
Julie Benz Curly, Romantic, Blonde Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Paris Hilton Long, Romantic, Blonde Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Paris Hilton Romantic, Curly Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Jessica Simpson Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Vanessa Hudgens Long, Tousled Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Nikki Reed Long, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Emmy Rossum Romantic, Brunette Ponytail with Braids and Twists
Debra Messing Red, Sophisticated, Wedding Updo
Paris Hilton Long, Curly, Blonde Hairstyle
Josie Maran Formal Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
1. First create a front side part on dry hair and gather a small section of hair at the top. Twist it back and pin place.
2. Use a small-barrel curling iron to curl the rest of your hair. Run your fingers through curls the give them a little bit of a messy look.
3. Mist the entire look with hairspray to keep it in place while you're tearing it up on the dance floor. See More Josie Maran Hairstyles
Emily Mortimer Romantic, Curly Hairstyle
1. Apply a dollop of volumizing foam to your palms and run it through your hair. Roughly blow dry hair using your hands for some texture.
2. Curl your hair loosely with a large barrel curling iron, leaving the ends out.
3. Create a side part, then take strands of hair from both sides of your head, twist them back and pin them down.
4. Mist with hairspray to finish. See More Emily Mortimer Hairstyles