Kimmarie Johnson's Medium, Red, Curly, Coarse, Tousled Hairstyle
Kimmarie Johnson's Medium, Red, Curly, Coarse, Tousled Hairstyle is an effortless look that pairs well with bold eye makeup and a glossy lip. Steal her style:
1. To get Kimmarie Johnson's hairstyle, apply a smooth cream to damp curls and let air dry, raking fingers through your hair as you go.
2. Part hair in the middle.
3. Spritz a salt spray through hair. Remember not to brush through.
See More Kimmarie Johnson Hairstyles
Kerry Washington Medium, Chic, Black Hairstyle
Kerry Washington's Medium, Chic, Black Hairstyle looks very glamorous with her loose, sculpted curls. See how to get it:
1. To get Kerry Washington's hairstyle, apply a de-frizzing styling cream throughout your hair, and blow dry straight with a round brush.
2. Once the hair is dry, give it a dramatic part to one side and apply a heat protective serum to the ends of it.
3. Separate your hair in 2-inch sections, and wrap your ends around a large-barreled curling iron.
4. Finish with a strong-hold hairspray to complete your red carpet-ready look.
See More Kerry Washington Hairstyles
Cher Medium, Black, Curly Hairstyle
Zoe Saldana's Short, Curly, Romantic Hairstyle
Janet Jackson Black, Curly Hairstyle with Bangs
Tanika Ray Medium-Length, Funky, Curly Hairstyle
Keyshia Cole Short, Formal Hairstyle
Keyshia Cole Red, Curly Hairstyle
Kerry Washington Long, Wavy, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Kerry Washington's curly mane is perfect for naturally curly textures and heart-shaped faces.
1. Work a defrizzing styling cream or protective oil, like Moroccan oil, throughout hair and blow dry straight on a low setting with a round brush. (Make sure you lift your roots up as you blow dry so you get some oomph.) Don't forget to straighten your bangs, which should be feather cut.
2. Once your hair is dry, divide hair into sections and wrap 1-inch pieces around a large-barreled curling iron to get Kerry's smooth ringlets. Work from the bottom up.
3. Rub your fingers in some styling wax and finger comb your waves.
4. Finish the look with hairspray and shine spray (flip hair upside-down and spray the curls beneath for extra sexiness).