Karina Smirnoff with a Medium, Curly, Brunette, Edgy Hairstyle Pictures
1. To get Karina Smirnoff’s hairstyle, start by washing hair with a cleansing conditioner. Part your hair off to the side, and then blow dry with diffuser. Push your curls up as you go to add volume. 2. Rub shine serum between your hands and smooth over your hair. 3. Spray a salt spray through the ends of your hair to add texture. 4. Tease any uneven sections of your hair. 5. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray. See More Karina Smirnoff Hairstyles
Kat Graham's Funky, Edgy, Party, Curly, Ponytail Hairstyle
Demi Lovato Long, Curly, Edgy, Red Hairstyle
Demi Lovato's Long, Curly, Edgy, Red Hairstyle is a sexy way to style super long hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Demi Lovato's hairstyle, start by parting your hair to the side. Apply texturizing product to the bottom half of your hair and allow it to dry naturally.
2. Once your hair is completely dry, use a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to curl your hair in small sections. Twist the barrel in the same direction every time to get uniform curls.
3. Finger comb through your curls to break them up a bit, and mist them with strong-hold hairspray.
4. For an edgy vibe, slip on a fedora to complete your look.
See More Demi Lovato Hairstyles
Charlize Theron's Short, Curly, Tousled, Sexy, Blonde Bob
Katy Perry Funky, Edgy, Curly Hairstyle with Bangs
Katy Perry's Funky, Edgy, Curly Hairstyle with Bangs is a bold way to style your hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Katy Perry's hairstyle, start by dyeing your hair a bright shade of bubble gum pink (or any other color you prefer).
2. Using a 1 1/2-inch curling iron, curl the bottom half of your hair. Also, wrap all of your bangs around the barrel of the curling iron and twist it inward to get her same look. Be careful not to burn your forehead!
3. Pin back one side of your hair with bobby pins for a romantic touch.
4. Mist all over with strong hold hairspray to finish.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Rumer Willis Medium, Edgy, Curly, Red Hairstyle
Shenae Grimes Long, Edgy, Tousled, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Adele's Medium, Sophisticated, Edgy, Curly Hairstyle
Katy Perry Medium, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Katy Perry's sleek hair looks gorgeous with her curled ends. See how to get the look:
1. To begin, part your hair to the side. Run a bit of volumizing foam through your hair and let it set.
2. Make sure your hair is well-brushed and looks nice and smooth before you start curling. Curl just the ends of your hair using a 1-inch curling iron to add a flirty touch.
3. Mist your hair with anti-frizz hairspray to finish.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Rihanna Curly, Red, Funky Updo
Rihanna's flirty hairstyle will have all eyes on you. See how to get the look:
1. Don't wash your hair the night before -- this look won't hold on squeaky clean hair.
2. Use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair, twisting the barrel in different directions.
3. Sweep all of your hair back into a tousled updo, and secure it with bobby pins. Pull out a few curls here and there to add a quirky feel.
4. Now slip on a fun headband and curl a few pieces of hair around your face. Mist all over with strong-hold hairspray to finish.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles
Kat Von D Long, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Lady Gaga Curly, Blonde Bob with Bangs
Kristen Stewart Romantic, Curly, Edgy Hairstyle
Nicole Richie Edgy, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Miley Cyrus Long, Wavy Hairstyle
Miley Cyrus' sexy waves are a hassle-free style for girls with long hair. Get the look:
1. Immediately after showering, apply a texturing product and comb through wet hair.
2. Part hair in two sections and create two long, loose braids.
3. After your hair dries, take out the braids and finger comb to loosen the waves.
4. Use a texturizing spray all over and use your fingers to scrunch hair.
Katy Perry Black, Curly Hairstyle with Bangs
Katy Perry's look is a chic and funky option if you have bangs. Steal her style:
1. Apply a shine serum before blow drying hair. Use a round brush to blow dry hair straight, and use a paddle or vent brush to blow dry your bangs straight.
2. Curl the bottom half of your hair with a 1-inch curling iron.
3. Use a curling iron on bangs to get them extra smooth.
4. Finish with a blast of hairspray.
Ciara Curly Hairstyle
1. Right after you wash your hair, divide your hair into sections and apply a de-frizzing product to each section and air dry your curls.
2. Use a paddle brush to smooth back the front of your hair, and slip on a headband.
3. Use smoothing cream to slick back any flyaways in front of the headband, and gently rub the rest over your curls.