Julie Bowen Medium, Curly, Romantic, Sophisticated, Blonde Bob
Selena Gomez Curly, Romantic, Brunette Updo
Selena Gomez's hairstyle makes her look like a modern-day Cinderella. See how to get the look:
1. This style works best on day-old hair. Part your hair to the side and work in a texturizing mousse with your fingers.
2. Use a 1/2-inch curling iron to curl all of your hair. Mist each section with flexible-hold hairspray so your hair looks touchable while staying in place.
3. If your hair is longer than shoulder-length, gather it up into a bun and leave the front layers out.
Katherine Heigl Curly, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle
Maggie Gyllenhaal Wavy, Medium Hairstyle
1. Apply a texturizing product to your hair and tousle it with your hands while blow drying.
2. Wrap your hair around a 1-inch curling iron, making sure you twist in the same direction each time.
3. Mist with hairspray to finish.