Mary Kate Olsen Medium, Wavy Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Rihanna Medium, Curly, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle with Highlights
Rihanna's Medium, Curly, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle with Highlights is a sexy way to style your curls. See how to get the look:
1. To get Rihanna's hairstyle, use a large barrel curling iron to curl your hair (day-old hair will have the most hold).
2. Separate your hair into small 1-inch sections and spray each section with heat protectant spray. Wrap the hair around the barrel and hold it in place for a few seconds.
3. After you release each curl, brush through it with a boar bristle brush.
4. Do this to all of your hair, and mist with a flexible-hold hairspray to add movement and hold to your look.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles
Kellie Pickler Curly, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle
Uma Thurman Medium, Curly, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle
Kerry Washington Medium, Chic, Black Hairstyle
Kerry Washington's Medium, Chic, Black Hairstyle looks very glamorous with her loose, sculpted curls. See how to get it:
1. To get Kerry Washington's hairstyle, apply a de-frizzing styling cream throughout your hair, and blow dry straight with a round brush.
2. Once the hair is dry, give it a dramatic part to one side and apply a heat protective serum to the ends of it.
3. Separate your hair in 2-inch sections, and wrap your ends around a large-barreled curling iron.
4. Finish with a strong-hold hairspray to complete your red carpet-ready look.
See More Kerry Washington Hairstyles
Katy Perry Medium, Curly, Chic, Red Hairstyle
Katy Perry's Medium, Curly, Chic, Red Hairstyle is a big change for the star. Steal her style:
1. To get Katy Perry's hairstyle, start by parting your hair to the side as soon as you get out of the shower.
2. Apply curl-enhancing cream to the bottom half of your hair, and blow dry using a diffuser to bring out your natural texture.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to touch up your curls.
4. Spritz your curls with spray gel and tousle them with your hands for a sexy finish.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Ariel Winter Curly, Chic, Prom Hairstyle
Cher Medium, Black, Curly Hairstyle
Katy Perry Medium, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Katy Perry's sleek hair looks gorgeous with her curled ends. See how to get the look:
1. To begin, part your hair to the side. Run a bit of volumizing foam through your hair and let it set.
2. Make sure your hair is well-brushed and looks nice and smooth before you start curling. Curl just the ends of your hair using a 1-inch curling iron to add a flirty touch.
3. Mist your hair with anti-frizz hairspray to finish.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Eva Mendes Curly, Sexy, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Anne Hathaway Curly, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle
Holly Madison Curly, Romantic, Ponytail
Leighton Meester Medium, Curly, Chic Hairstyle
Selena Gomez Curly, Sophisticated, Black Hairstyle
Selena Gomez's full curls look so sophisticated. Steal her style:
1. Give damp hair a deep side part. Apply volumizing foam and let it air dry to bring out your natural texture.
2. Use a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to curl all of your hair, making sure you don't leave out any pieces of hair.
3. Mist your curls with anti-humidity hairspray and use your fingers to arrange them so they look full of volume.
Ashley Greene Medium, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle
Claire Danes Curly, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle
Kristin Cavallari Blonde, Wavy Half Updo
Holly Madison Blonde, Sophisticated Ponytail
Selena Gomez Curly, Romantic, Brunette Updo
Selena Gomez's hairstyle makes her look like a modern-day Cinderella. See how to get the look:
1. This style works best on day-old hair. Part your hair to the side and work in a texturizing mousse with your fingers.
2. Use a 1/2-inch curling iron to curl all of your hair. Mist each section with flexible-hold hairspray so your hair looks touchable while staying in place.
3. If your hair is longer than shoulder-length, gather it up into a bun and leave the front layers out.
Eva Longoria Curly, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle
Elizabeth Reaser Medium, Curly, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Amber Riley Chic, Curly, Black Hairstyle
Lea Michele Romantic, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Lea Michele's curls hold best if they're styled on unwashed hair. See how to get the look:
1. Rub a small dollop of texturizing cream through the bottom half of your hair and comb through.
2. Part your hair down the middle and use a 2-inch curling iron to twist each section of hair outward to get voluminous, wind-swept looking curls.
3. Once all of your hair is curled, mist with a strong-hold hairspray to keep those pretty curls looking shapely all night long.
Amy Adams Wavy, Romantic, Red Hairstyle
Audrina Patridge Sexy, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Alicia Keys Medium, Romantic, Curly Half Updo
Cameron Diaz Medium, Layered, Blonde Hairstyle
Missy Peregrym Medium Curly Hairstyle with Highlights
Carrie Underwood Blonde, Curly Prom Hairstyle
Carrie Underwood's messy curls are flirty and fun. Steal her style with tips from Herbal Essences celebrity stylist Charles Baker Strahan:
1. Apply mousse to roots and diffuse hair with a blow dryer to create a base of texture. Smooth out the front section with a round brush to create softness around the face.
2. Part hair to one side and pin back the front section with two bobby pins, creating an X. Place a pretty clip over the bobby pins for added bling.
3. For more precise curls, use a medium sized curling iron on the bottom portion of hair and spritz with a spray gel.
4. To keep body in the crown, mist the top of your head with a light-hold hairspray.
See More Carrie Underwood Hairstyles
Katy Perry Black, Curly Hairstyle with Bangs
Katy Perry's look is a chic and funky option if you have bangs. Steal her style:
1. Apply a shine serum before blow drying hair. Use a round brush to blow dry hair straight, and use a paddle or vent brush to blow dry your bangs straight.
2. Curl the bottom half of your hair with a 1-inch curling iron.
3. Use a curling iron on bangs to get them extra smooth.
4. Finish with a blast of hairspray.