Karina Smirnoff with a Medium, Curly, Brunette, Edgy Hairstyle Pictures
1. To get Karina Smirnoff’s hairstyle, start by washing hair with a cleansing conditioner. Part your hair off to the side, and then blow dry with diffuser. Push your curls up as you go to add volume. 2. Rub shine serum between your hands and smooth over your hair. 3. Spray a salt spray through the ends of your hair to add texture. 4. Tease any uneven sections of your hair. 5. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray. See More Karina Smirnoff Hairstyles
Rumer Willis Medium, Edgy, Curly, Red Hairstyle
Adele's Medium, Sophisticated, Edgy, Curly Hairstyle
Katy Perry Medium, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Katy Perry's sleek hair looks gorgeous with her curled ends. See how to get the look:
1. To begin, part your hair to the side. Run a bit of volumizing foam through your hair and let it set.
2. Make sure your hair is well-brushed and looks nice and smooth before you start curling. Curl just the ends of your hair using a 1-inch curling iron to add a flirty touch.
3. Mist your hair with anti-frizz hairspray to finish.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Katy Perry Black, Curly Hairstyle with Bangs
Katy Perry's look is a chic and funky option if you have bangs. Steal her style:
1. Apply a shine serum before blow drying hair. Use a round brush to blow dry hair straight, and use a paddle or vent brush to blow dry your bangs straight.
2. Curl the bottom half of your hair with a 1-inch curling iron.
3. Use a curling iron on bangs to get them extra smooth.
4. Finish with a blast of hairspray.