Jane Seymour Medium, Curly, Sophisticated, Brunette Half Updo with Bangs
Carrie Underwood Medium, Blonde, Curly Half Updo
Carrie Underwood's Medium, Blonde, Curly Half Updo is a sophisticated way to style your hair for a party. See how to get it:
1. To get Carrie Underwood's hairstyle, apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry straight using a round brush.
2. Wrap your bangs around the brush and blow dry them, smoothing them to the side.
3. Use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair in small sections.
4. Once all of your hair is curled, gather up the top section of your hair and bring it back to create a half updo. Secure it in place with bobby pins.
5. Mist your finished hairstyle with strong hold hairspray to keep it in place.
See More Carrie Underwood Hairstyles
Alyson Michalka Medium, Curly, Half Updo Prom, Blonde Hairstyle
Jennifer Morrison Medium, Romantic, Blonde Half Updo
Marcia Cross Sophisticated, Red Half Updo
Kristin Cavallari Blonde, Wavy Half Updo
Alicia Keys Medium, Romantic, Curly Half Updo
Kelly Choi Thick, Romantic Half Updo
Emily Mortimer Romantic, Curly Hairstyle
1. Apply a dollop of volumizing foam to your palms and run it through your hair. Roughly blow dry hair using your hands for some texture.
2. Curl your hair loosely with a large barrel curling iron, leaving the ends out.
3. Create a side part, then take strands of hair from both sides of your head, twist them back and pin them down.
4. Mist with hairspray to finish. See More Emily Mortimer Hairstyles