Kiernan Shipka's Curly, Medium, Blonde, Party Hairstyle
1. To get Kiernan Shipka's hairstyle, blow dry your hair evenly using a round brush and lifting at your roots. 2. Spritz your hair with a heat protectant spray. Then create a side part. 3. Begin curling your hair using a 1-inch barrel curling iron. Be sure to start your curls around eye level and wave the iron away from your face. 4. Rake through your curls using your fingers to loosen them. 5. Finish with a shine-enhancing spray.
See More Kiernan Shipka Hairstyles
Rita Ora's Medium, Blonde, Curly, Party Hairstyle
Jordin Sparks' Medium, Curly, Black, Party Hairstyle
Jordin Sparks' Medium, Curly, Black, Party Hairstyle is a flirty look for girls with natural waves. Steal her style:
1. To get Jordin Sparks' hairstyle, apply a dime-sized amount of curl serum to your damp hair and part to the side. Use a wide tooth comb to detangle and part hair.
2. Use a diffuser attachment to blow dry your hair while scrunching the ends with your fingers.
3. To emphasize curls, wrap small sections of your hair around the barrel of a 1 1/2-inch curling iron until your hair has desired curls.
4. Mist hair lightly with a medium-hold finishing spray.
See More Jordin Sparks Hairstyles
Selena Gomez's Medium, Curly, Party Hairstyle
Selena Gomez's Medium, Curly, Party Hairstyle is a perfect style for girls with a longer bob. To steal her style:
1. To get Selena Gomez’s hairstyle, dry hair naturally or with a blow dryer, but be sure to rub in a curl boosting serum or gel.
2. Wrap dry strands around a 1-inch curling iron, working from front to back until hair is entirely spiraled.
3. For added definition, scrunch curls with a palm full of mousse.
4. Mist hair well with a finishing spray and finger comb for added tousle.
See More Selena Gomez Hairstyles
Kelly Obsourne Medium, Curly, Thick, Sophisticated, Party Hairstyle
Christina Hendricks' Medium, Curly, Romantic, Party, Red Hairstyle with Bangs
Amy Poehler Medium, Curly, Sophisticated, Blonde, Party Hairstyle with Bangs
Nicole Richie Medium-Length, Wavy, Blonde Bob
Nicole Richie Medium-Length, Curly, Blonde Bob
Julia Roberts Curly, Red Updo
1. Air dry curls with styling gel. If you don't have curls, use a curling iron all over your head.
2. Create a clean middle part with a comb and loosely gather hair into a soft twist at the back of your head, and pin in place.
3. Use the pointy end of a rattail comb to pull out a few loose curls in front.
4. Finish by twirling a little shine serum over any frazzled ends. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles
Jessica Simpson Blonde, Curly, Tousled Hairstyle
Jessica Alba Medium, Curly Hairstyle
Jessica Alba's flirty, curly hairstyle is a great choice for medium-length hair; perfect for a fun girls' night out. Steal her style:
1. Wash, then towel-dry hair.
2. Add a quarter-size amount of curl-enhancing mousse to your hair, from roots to ends.
3. Blow dry hair, using a round brush to curl your ends.
4. Divide hair into small, equal-sized sections, and delicately curl each using a curling iron.
5. Spritz hair with a light-hold hairspray, then finger tousle the curls to loosen them (without ruining them).
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles