Nicole Kidman's Medium, Red, Curly, Romantic Hairstyle
Nicole Kidman's Medium, Red, Curly, Romantic Hairstyle is a quick and easy way to style your hair for a formal event. Get the look:
1. To get Nicole Kidman's hairstyle, start by applying a heat protectant to your hair and blow drying with a round brush to create volume at the top.
2. Next, use a 1.5-inch curling iron to curl small sections of your hair. Only curl up to ear level and spritz each section with a light hold hairspray as you go.
3. Break up the curls by running your fingers through them and tousling gently.
See More Nicole Kidman Hairstyles
Christina Hendricks' Medium, Curly, Romantic, Party, Red Hairstyle with Bangs
Rumer Willis Medium, Curly, Red Hairstyle
Rumer Willis Medium, Edgy, Curly, Red Hairstyle
Rihanna Medium, Curly, Sophisticated, Red Hairstyle
Rihanna's Medium, Curly, Sophisticated, Red Hairstyle is a funky way to style your hair. See how to get it:
1. To get Rihanna's hairstyle, start by curling the bottom half of your hair with a 1 1/2-inch curling iron.
2. Next, use a teasing comb to tease your hair, layer by layer. Flip the majority of your hair to one side.
3. Spray all over with strong-hold hairspray to keep you hairstyle in place.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles
Katy Perry Medium, Curly, Chic, Red Hairstyle
Katy Perry's Medium, Curly, Chic, Red Hairstyle is a big change for the star. Steal her style:
1. To get Katy Perry's hairstyle, start by parting your hair to the side as soon as you get out of the shower.
2. Apply curl-enhancing cream to the bottom half of your hair, and blow dry using a diffuser to bring out your natural texture.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to touch up your curls.
4. Spritz your curls with spray gel and tousle them with your hands for a sexy finish.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Sophia Loren Medium, Sophisticated, Curly, Red Hairstyle
Christina Hendricks' Medium, Curly, Romantic, Red Hairstyle
Neko Case Red, Curly, Tousled Updo
Hilarie Burton Medium, Red, Curly Hairstyle
Joanna Garcia Medium, Wavy, Romantic, Red Hairstyle
Evan Rachel Wood Curly, Romantic, Red Hairstyle
Marcia Cross Sophisticated, Red Half Updo
Cynthia Nixon Medium, Blonde, Curly Hairstyle
Amy Adams Wavy, Romantic, Red Hairstyle
Christina Hendricks Romantic, Red Hairstyle
1. Apply a curl-enhancing cream to coax out any natural wave, then blow dry using a round brush to curl ends under.
2. Add additional curls by using a 1-inch curling iron on the ends of your hair.
3. Finger-comb through your waves to break them up slightly, and mist with hairspray.
4. Complete the look with a pair of dangly earrings.
Keyshia Cole Red, Curly Hairstyle
Julia Roberts Curly Updo
1. Air dry curls with styling gel. The more still you are as they dry, the less frizz you'll have at the end (so lay off the dancing or trampoline-ing, OK?).
2. Use your hands to loosely rake hair back into a low ponytail and secure it with a clear elastic, then create a chignon or messy twisted knot and pin in place.
3. Use the pointy end of a rattail comb to coax out a few loose tendrils in front. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles
Julia Roberts Curly, Red Updo
1. Air dry curls with styling gel. If you don't have curls, use a curling iron all over your head.
2. Create a clean middle part with a comb and loosely gather hair into a soft twist at the back of your head, and pin in place.
3. Use the pointy end of a rattail comb to pull out a few loose curls in front.
4. Finish by twirling a little shine serum over any frazzled ends. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles