Mary Kate Olsen Medium, Wavy Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Alyson Stoner's Medium, Sophisticated, Romantic, Curly Hairstyle
Alyson Stoner's Medium, Sophisticated, Romantic, Curly Hairstyle is sexy and chic with just a touch of old Hollywood glamour. Get the look:
1. To get Alyson Stoner's hairstyle, apply a texturizing serum to your hair and blow dry evenly using a diffuser for added volume.
2. Next, create a side part and begin curling 1-inch sections of your hair using a medium-sized curling iron. Make sure to hold the curl for about 15 sections and then let loose.
3. Once all of your hair is curled, rub a styling pomade onto your hands and smooth them over your hair. Then, brush down one side of your hair and secure it with bobby pins behind your ear.
4. Gently piece apart your curls using your fingers and finish with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Alyson Stoner Hairstyles
Jane Seymour Medium, Curly, Sophisticated, Brunette Half Updo with Bangs
Julie Bowen Medium, Curly, Romantic, Sophisticated, Blonde Bob
Kelly Obsourne Medium, Curly, Thick, Sophisticated, Party Hairstyle
Amy Poehler Medium, Curly, Sophisticated, Blonde, Party Hairstyle with Bangs
Rumer Willis Medium, Curly, Red Hairstyle
Dita Von Teese Medium, Curly, Sophisticated, Black Hairstyle
Kerry Washington Medium, Chic, Black Hairstyle
Kerry Washington's Medium, Chic, Black Hairstyle looks very glamorous with her loose, sculpted curls. See how to get it:
1. To get Kerry Washington's hairstyle, apply a de-frizzing styling cream throughout your hair, and blow dry straight with a round brush.
2. Once the hair is dry, give it a dramatic part to one side and apply a heat protective serum to the ends of it.
3. Separate your hair in 2-inch sections, and wrap your ends around a large-barreled curling iron.
4. Finish with a strong-hold hairspray to complete your red carpet-ready look.
See More Kerry Washington Hairstyles
Adele's Medium, Sophisticated, Edgy, Curly Hairstyle
Rihanna Medium, Curly, Sophisticated, Red Hairstyle
Rihanna's Medium, Curly, Sophisticated, Red Hairstyle is a funky way to style your hair. See how to get it:
1. To get Rihanna's hairstyle, start by curling the bottom half of your hair with a 1 1/2-inch curling iron.
2. Next, use a teasing comb to tease your hair, layer by layer. Flip the majority of your hair to one side.
3. Spray all over with strong-hold hairspray to keep you hairstyle in place.
See More Rihanna Hairstyles
Shania Twain Curly, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle
Sophia Loren Medium, Sophisticated, Curly, Red Hairstyle
Sanaa Lathan Medium, Curly, Sophisticated, Black Updo
ina Carano Medium, Curly, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle
Mya Medium, Curly, Sophisticated, Black Hairstyle with Bangs
Melanie Fiona Medium, Curly, Sophisticated, Black Hairstyle
Katie Lohmann Medium, Curly, Blonde Hairstyle
Vanessa Williams Curly, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle
Evan Rachel Wood Curly, Romantic, Red Hairstyle
Marcia Cross Sophisticated, Red Half Updo
Eva Mendes Curly, Sexy, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Anne Hathaway Curly, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle
Katie Holmes Medium, Romantic, Wavy Hairstyle with Bangs
America Ferrera Medium, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Demi Lovato Tousled, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Demi Lovato's tousled waves look so gorgeous on long hair. Steal her style:
1. Apply volumizing foam to damp hair and let it air dry to bring out your natural texture.
2. Use a 2-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair. Twist the barrel in one direction, and release the curl after about 8-10 seconds (let go sooner if you want looser curls).
3. Shake out your curls and mist with a fine hairspray, combing through them with your fingers to relax them a bit.
4. Bring both hair over your shoulders for a flirty finish.
See More Demi Lovato Hairstyles
Lea Michele Curly, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Lea Michele's voluminous curls look gorgeous on medium length hair.
1. Spritz your roots with volumizing spray and flip your hair over to blow dry.
2. Once your hair is semi-dry, flip it back up and use a round brush to blow dry the rest for extra volume.
3. Curl all of your hair with a 1-inch curling iron. Mist all over with a tousling hairspray, and use your hands to gently fluff up your curls.
Selena Gomez Curly, Sophisticated, Black Hairstyle
Selena Gomez's full curls look so sophisticated. Steal her style:
1. Give damp hair a deep side part. Apply volumizing foam and let it air dry to bring out your natural texture.
2. Use a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to curl all of your hair, making sure you don't leave out any pieces of hair.
3. Mist your curls with anti-humidity hairspray and use your fingers to arrange them so they look full of volume.
Claire Danes Curly, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle
Jessica Biel Curly Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Paris Hilton Curly, Romantic, Blonde Hairstyle
Elizabeth Reaser Medium, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Eva Longoria Curly, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle
Cynthia Nixon Medium, Blonde, Curly Hairstyle
Elizabeth Reaser Medium, Curly, Blonde Hairstyle with Bangs
Lea Michele Romantic, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Lea Michele's curls hold best if they're styled on unwashed hair. See how to get the look:
1. Rub a small dollop of texturizing cream through the bottom half of your hair and comb through.
2. Part your hair down the middle and use a 2-inch curling iron to twist each section of hair outward to get voluminous, wind-swept looking curls.
3. Once all of your hair is curled, mist with a strong-hold hairspray to keep those pretty curls looking shapely all night long.
Shakira Sophisticated, Curly, Ponytail
Jenna Fischer Medium, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Jenna Ushkowitz Curly, Romantic, Black Hairstyle
Amy Adams Wavy, Romantic, Red Hairstyle
Kelly Rowland Sexy, Black, Curly Hairstyle
Audrina Patridge Sexy, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Jessica Biel Medium, Curly, Fine Hairstyle with Bangs
Taylor Swift Medium, Romantic, Curly, Blonde Hairstyle
Elizabeth Hurley Medium, Curly Hairstyle with Highlights
Jessica Alba Medium, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle
Jessica Alba's curls will hold best if your hair is a bit dirtier. Steal her style:
1. Part unwashed hair down the middle and apply some dry shampoo to your roots.
2. Use a large barrel curling iron to curl your hair in sections. Gently finger comb or use a brush to get her loose waves.
3. Brush your bangs out to the side with a round brush to give them more lift.
4. Mist hair with a flexible-hold hairspray.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Jennifer Lopez Medium, Curly, Tousled Hairstyle
Cameron Diaz Medium, Layered, Blonde Hairstyle
Katie Holmes Romantic, Wavy Hairstyle
1. Slightly part hair to the side and apply a texturizing product. Roughly blow dry hair for added texture.
2. Use a 1-inch curling iron on large sections of hair from your ears down to create loose, flowing waves.
3. Finger comb curls to loosen, then mist the look with a shine-enhancing hairspray. See More Katie Holmes Hairstyles
Emily Mortimer Romantic, Curly Hairstyle
1. Apply a dollop of volumizing foam to your palms and run it through your hair. Roughly blow dry hair using your hands for some texture.
2. Curl your hair loosely with a large barrel curling iron, leaving the ends out.
3. Create a side part, then take strands of hair from both sides of your head, twist them back and pin them down.
4. Mist with hairspray to finish. See More Emily Mortimer Hairstyles
Christina Hendricks Romantic, Red Hairstyle
1. Apply a curl-enhancing cream to coax out any natural wave, then blow dry using a round brush to curl ends under.
2. Add additional curls by using a 1-inch curling iron on the ends of your hair.
3. Finger-comb through your waves to break them up slightly, and mist with hairspray.
4. Complete the look with a pair of dangly earrings.
Nicole Richie Medium-Length, Curly, Blonde Bob
Julia Roberts Curly Updo
1. Air dry curls with styling gel. The more still you are as they dry, the less frizz you'll have at the end (so lay off the dancing or trampoline-ing, OK?).
2. Use your hands to loosely rake hair back into a low ponytail and secure it with a clear elastic, then create a chignon or messy twisted knot and pin in place.
3. Use the pointy end of a rattail comb to coax out a few loose tendrils in front. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles