Julia Louis-Dreyfus Medium, Curly, Tousled Sexy, Black Hairstyle
Mary Kate Olsen Medium, Wavy Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Natalia Vodianova's Medium, Blonde, Curly, Tousled Hairstyle
Kerry Washington Medium, Chic, Black Hairstyle
Kerry Washington's Medium, Chic, Black Hairstyle looks very glamorous with her loose, sculpted curls. See how to get it:
1. To get Kerry Washington's hairstyle, apply a de-frizzing styling cream throughout your hair, and blow dry straight with a round brush.
2. Once the hair is dry, give it a dramatic part to one side and apply a heat protective serum to the ends of it.
3. Separate your hair in 2-inch sections, and wrap your ends around a large-barreled curling iron.
4. Finish with a strong-hold hairspray to complete your red carpet-ready look.
See More Kerry Washington Hairstyles
Alicia Keys Medium, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Diane Lane Curly Tousled, Romantic, Prom, Brunette Hairstyle
Alyssa Milano Medium, Sexy, Curly, Tousled, Brunette Hairstyle
Brittany Snow Medium, Tousled, Curly, Sexy, Blonde Hairstyle
Brittany Snow's Medium, Tousled, Curly, Sexy, Blonde Hairstyle is a glamorous way to style longer hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Brittany Snow's hairstyle, part your hair messily down the center.
2. Apply wave enhancing cream to damp hair and blow dry with a diffuser to bring out your natural waves.
3. If your hair is naturally super straight, wrap pieces of hair around a 1-inch curling iron to create loose waves throughout your hair.
4. Finger comb through the waves and mist them with lightweight hairspray.
See More Brittany Snow Hairstyles
Raquel Welch Medium, Curly, Brunette, Tousled, Sexy Hairstyle
Neko Case Red, Curly, Tousled Updo
Katie Lohmann Medium, Curly, Blonde Hairstyle
Vanessa Williams Medium, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Eva Mendes Curly, Sexy, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
America Ferrera Medium, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Demi Lovato Tousled, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Demi Lovato's tousled waves look so gorgeous on long hair. Steal her style:
1. Apply volumizing foam to damp hair and let it air dry to bring out your natural texture.
2. Use a 2-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair. Twist the barrel in one direction, and release the curl after about 8-10 seconds (let go sooner if you want looser curls).
3. Shake out your curls and mist with a fine hairspray, combing through them with your fingers to relax them a bit.
4. Bring both hair over your shoulders for a flirty finish.
See More Demi Lovato Hairstyles
Leighton Meester Medium, Curly, Chic Hairstyle
Selena Gomez Curly, Sophisticated, Black Hairstyle
Selena Gomez's full curls look so sophisticated. Steal her style:
1. Give damp hair a deep side part. Apply volumizing foam and let it air dry to bring out your natural texture.
2. Use a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to curl all of your hair, making sure you don't leave out any pieces of hair.
3. Mist your curls with anti-humidity hairspray and use your fingers to arrange them so they look full of volume.
Kristin Cavallari Blonde, Wavy Half Updo
Elizabeth Reaser Medium, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Audrina Patridge Sexy, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Thandie Newton Black, Curly, Romantic Hairstyle
Elizabeth Hurley Medium, Curly Hairstyle with Highlights
Jennifer Lopez Medium, Curly, Tousled Hairstyle
Missy Peregrym Medium Curly Hairstyle with Highlights
Janet Jackson Black, Curly Hairstyle with Bangs
Maggie Gyllenhaal Wavy, Medium Hairstyle
1. Apply a texturizing product to your hair and tousle it with your hands while blow drying.
2. Wrap your hair around a 1-inch curling iron, making sure you twist in the same direction each time.
3. Mist with hairspray to finish.
Katie Holmes Romantic, Wavy Hairstyle
1. Slightly part hair to the side and apply a texturizing product. Roughly blow dry hair for added texture.
2. Use a 1-inch curling iron on large sections of hair from your ears down to create loose, flowing waves.
3. Finger comb curls to loosen, then mist the look with a shine-enhancing hairspray. See More Katie Holmes Hairstyles
Christina Hendricks Romantic, Red Hairstyle
1. Apply a curl-enhancing cream to coax out any natural wave, then blow dry using a round brush to curl ends under.
2. Add additional curls by using a 1-inch curling iron on the ends of your hair.
3. Finger-comb through your waves to break them up slightly, and mist with hairspray.
4. Complete the look with a pair of dangly earrings.