Jamie-Lynn Sigler Formal, Long Hairstyle
Jamie-Lynn Sigler's long hair is dressed up with feminine, curled ends. Get the look:
1. Blow dry hair for straightness, and lift your roots for volume on top.
2. Wrap 3-inch sections of hair around a large-barrel curling iron. Roll bottom-up, like you're putting in a classic curler.
3. As you finish each curl, re-roll it with your fingers and pin it to your head 'til cool, then release.
4. Gently brush the curls with a boar-bristle brush to add shine and polish.
Serena Williams Medium, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Alicia Keys Medium, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
LaLa Vazquez's Long, Curly, Black Hairstyle
Petra Nemcova Chic, Curly Ponytail
Mary Louise Parker Long, Curly, Tousled, Brunette Hairstyle
Mariah Carey Long, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Bristol Palin Long, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Bristol Palin Long, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Kim Kardashian Long, Brunette Hairstyle for Oval Faces
Maggie Gyllenhaal Wavy, Medium Hairstyle
1. Apply a texturizing product to your hair and tousle it with your hands while blow drying.
2. Wrap your hair around a 1-inch curling iron, making sure you twist in the same direction each time.
3. Mist with hairspray to finish.
Katy Perry Black, Curly Hairstyle with Bangs
Katy Perry's look is a chic and funky option if you have bangs. Steal her style:
1. Apply a shine serum before blow drying hair. Use a round brush to blow dry hair straight, and use a paddle or vent brush to blow dry your bangs straight.
2. Curl the bottom half of your hair with a 1-inch curling iron.
3. Use a curling iron on bangs to get them extra smooth.
4. Finish with a blast of hairspray.
Josie Maran Formal Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
1. First create a front side part on dry hair and gather a small section of hair at the top. Twist it back and pin place.
2. Use a small-barrel curling iron to curl the rest of your hair. Run your fingers through curls the give them a little bit of a messy look.
3. Mist the entire look with hairspray to keep it in place while you're tearing it up on the dance floor. See More Josie Maran Hairstyles
Ciara Curly Hairstyle
1. Right after you wash your hair, divide your hair into sections and apply a de-frizzing product to each section and air dry your curls.
2. Use a paddle brush to smooth back the front of your hair, and slip on a headband.
3. Use smoothing cream to slick back any flyaways in front of the headband, and gently rub the rest over your curls.
Uma Thurman Romantic Updo
Tanika Ray Medium-Length, Funky, Curly Hairstyle
Susan Ward Brunette Updo
Sienna Miller Long, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Shannon Elizabeth Long, Curly Hairstyle
Sandra Bullock Formal Updo
Sandra Bullock Curly Ponytail
Nicole Richie Medium-Length, Wavy, Blonde Bob
Nicole Richie Medium-Length, Curly, Blonde Bob
Nicky Hilton Romantic, Brunette, Curly Hairstyle
Neve Campbell Romantic, Curly Hairstyle
Mila Kunis Wavy, Romantic Hairstyle
Milla Jovovich Brunette, Curly, Short Hairstyle
Melissa Reeves Long, Blonde, Curly Hairstyle
Meg Ryan Medium, Tousled, Curly Hairstyle
Meg Ryan Romantic, Curly Hairstyle
Leighton Meester Wavy Updo with Highlights
Kelly Ripa Tousled, Blonde Hairstyle
Katie Holmes Curly, Long Hairstyle for Thick Hair
Katherine Heigel Curly, Romantic, Long Hairstyle
Katherine Heigel Curly, Tousled Updo
Kate Beckinsale Long, Curly, Romantic Hairstyle
Julianne Hough Blonde, Curly, Romantic Updo
Julianne Hough Blonde, Curly Half Updo
Julia Roberts Long, Red, Curly Hairstyle
1. Apply a straightening balm from roots to tips and blow dry with a round brush for smoothness and volume.
2. Wrap 2-inch sections around a medium-barreled curling iron for spirals. Focus on hair from eye-level down.
3. Don't touch the curls. If they seem too Poodle-y, don't worry, they will relax of their own after 20 minutes. When they do, mist on a little flexible-hold hairspray and head out the door. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles
Julia Roberts Curly Updo
1. Air dry curls with styling gel. The more still you are as they dry, the less frizz you'll have at the end (so lay off the dancing or trampoline-ing, OK?).
2. Use your hands to loosely rake hair back into a low ponytail and secure it with a clear elastic, then create a chignon or messy twisted knot and pin in place.
3. Use the pointy end of a rattail comb to coax out a few loose tendrils in front. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles
Julia Roberts Curly, Red Updo
1. Air dry curls with styling gel. If you don't have curls, use a curling iron all over your head.
2. Create a clean middle part with a comb and loosely gather hair into a soft twist at the back of your head, and pin in place.
3. Use the pointy end of a rattail comb to pull out a few loose curls in front.
4. Finish by twirling a little shine serum over any frazzled ends. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles