Alyssa Milano Short, Funky Hairstyle
Amy Smart's Medium, Straight, Fine, Blonde Hairstyle
1. To get Amy Smart's hairstyle, apply shine serum to damp hair and part down the center.2. Blow dry hair completely using a paddle brush.3. Once dry, use a flat iron, and straighten all your hair.4. Mist hair with shine spray to tame flyaways and excess frizz. See More Amy Smart Hairstyles
Dakota Fanning's Medium, Straight, Fine, Blonde Hairstyle
1. To get Dakota Fanning's hairstyle, apply a straightening serum to wet hair and part your hair down the middle.2. Using a paddle brush, blow dry your hair.3. If you have any bumps or creases in your hair, use a flat iron to smooth out any kinks.4. Add a headpiece, like a headband, scarf, or hair jewelry to complete the look. See More Dakota Fanning Hairstyles
Glenn Close Short, Blonde, Tousled Hairstyle
Christina Applegate Blonde, Layered, Wavy Hairstyle
Jessica Biel Curly Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Ellen Page Tousled, Brunette Hairstyle
Cameron Diaz Chic, Blonde Updo with Bangs
Elizabeth Banks Straight, Chic, Blonde Updo
Cameron Diaz Medium, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle
Audrina Patridge Sexy, Curly, Brunette Hairstyle
Jessica Biel Medium, Curly, Fine Hairstyle with Bangs
Paris Hilton Long, Curly, Blonde Hairstyle
Cameron Diaz Medium, Layered, Blonde Hairstyle
Missy Peregrym Medium Curly Hairstyle with Highlights
Kristen Stewart Straight, Layered Hairstyle
1. If your hair isn't already straight, apply a shine serum and blow dry straight with a paddle brush, then use a flat iron, especially on the ends for that stick straight look.
2. Run pomade through your hair for a piece-y effect.
Jennifer Aniston Layered Hairstyle for Oval Faces
1. Apply a smoothing cream and blow dry hair straight using a round brush.
2. Put some styling wax on your fingers and run it through your ends to get a piece-y look.
3. If you have any flyaways, smooth on a shine serum to tame them. See More Jennifer Aniston Hairstyles
Dakota Fanning Straight, Blonde Hairstyle
1. Apply a dollop of smoothing cream to your palms and run it over your hair. Blow dry hair straight using a paddle brush.
2. Straighten your hair from root to tip using a flat iron, and curve your ends in slightly so they don't fall flat.
3. Psst -- stick straight hair can also mean static, so smooth on an anti-frizz shine serum to make your strands look nice and sleek.
Taylor Swift Long, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Nicky Hilton Chic, Sophisticated, Blonde Updo
Nicky Hilton Straight Half Updo for Oval Faces
Michelle Williams Blonde Updo
Michelle Pfeiffer Long, Straight, Blonde Hairstyle
Kristin Cavallari Long, Straight Hairstyle
Kristin Cavallari Long, Layered Hairstyle
Kirsten Dunst Short, Sexy Hairstyle
Kirsten Dunst Short Hairstyle with Bangs
Kim Cattrall Medium-Length Hairstyle for Square Faces
Kelly Clarkson Straight Half Updo
Kelly Clarkson's sleek half updo looks chic yet flirty -- perfect for a casual night out. Steal her look:
1. Whether your hair is straight or slightly textured, apply a straightening cream, then use a paddle brush to blow dry hair. Pull each section straight while you dry, as smooth locks are the key to this look.
2. Set and polish strands by smoothing over 2-inch sections with a straightening iron.
3. To create the Bardot-Bump, start by making a part on either side of your head. Next, gather the top section of hair that falls between the parts and lift vertically.
4. Tease the backside of this section of hair, then spritz with hairspray. Push slightly forward for height -- don't go overboard unless you actually like Snookie's pouf -- then pin into place with a few bobby pins.
5. Finish the style with some hairspray to hold in place.