Jennifer Lopez with a Long, Brunette, Romantic, Formal Hairstyle Pictures
1. To get Jennifer Lopez’s hairstyle, spray shine spray through damp hair. Make a side part in your hair, and then blow dry with round brush. 2. Spray your hair with a shine spray. 3. Curl the ends of your hair under with a 2-inch curling wand. 4. Tuck your hair behind your ears. 5. Run pomade over any fly-aways. 6. Finish with a light-hold hairspray. See More Jennifer Lopez Hairstyles
Jamie-Lynn Sigler Sophisticated, Wedding Updo
Jamie-Lynn Sigler's sophisticated updo is a polished look for weddings and other formal occasions. What to do:
1. Apply a smoothing cream to damp hair, then blow dry straight using a paddle brush.
2. Once hair is dry, spritz strands with a heat protectant spray and comb through. Next, use a straightening iron to smooth sections. Super sleek = super chic.
3. When all of your hair is perfectly straight, create a deep side part before gathering hair into a low ponytail at the nape of your neck. Tuck one side of your part behind one ear and let the opposite side cover the other ear.
4. Smooth a shine serum on to the surface of your hair to finish.
Catherine Zeta-Jones Wedding Updo
Shay Mitchell's Long, Straight, Brunette, Formal Hairstyle
1. To get Shay Mitchell's hairstyle, create a deep center part with damp hair and apply a smoothing balm from your roots to your ends. 2. Mist your hair all over with a heat protectant spray, then begin blow drying it evenly starting from the back. Use a paddle brush to dry each section, leaving the ends straight as you go. 3. Once your hair is dry, run a flat iron over the top layers of your hair to smooth any flyaways. 4. Finish my misting a soft bristle brush with hairspray and running it over your hair to smooth.
See More Shay Mitchell Hairstyles
Christian Serratos' Medium, Brunette, Wavy, Formal Hairstyle
Tina Fey's Medium, Brunette, Curly, Formal Hairstyle
Jennifer Garner's Wavy, Formal, Brunette, Updo Hairstyle
Anne Hathaway's Short, Chic, Brunette, Formal Hairstyle
Rose Byrne's Wavy, Brunette, Medium, Formal Hairstyle
Rose Byrne's Wavy, Brunette, Medium, Formal Hairstyle
Anne Hathaway's Short, Brunette, Chic, Formal Hairstyle
Natalie Portman's Chic, Wavy, Formal, Brunette Hairstyle
Katy Perry's Sophisticated, Formal, Brunette, Updo Hairstyle
Katy Perry's Sophisticated, Formal, Brunette Updo Hairstyle uses clip-in extensions for a voluminous style. Get the look:
1. To get Katy Perry's hairstyle, it's best to use a clip-in ponytail extension on dry hair. Having this extra hair will help you achieve the full look of Perry's hairstyle. Gently tease the crown of your hair and to attach, simply put your real hair and the hair extension into a medium-height ponytail.
2. Once your hair is securely in place, mist your entire head with a flexible hold spray.
3. Gently wrap your hair around itself like a cinnamon roll, to create a large bun. Keep the style loose and full, and secure with bobby pins.
4. Mist hair all over with a strong hold hairspray. For extra flair, try a glittery headband.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Jessica Alba's Chic, Brunette, Formal, Updo Hairstyle
Jessica Alba's Chic, Brunette, Formal, Updo Hairstyle makes a simple bun look stunning and effortless. Steal her style:
1. To get Jessica Alba's hairstyle, apply a frizz-fighting serum to damp hair and blow dry evenly, making sure to use your fingertips at the roots to create volume.
2. Next, rub a smoothing cream to the palms of your hands and run it backward throughout your hair, smoothing any untamed pieces with a boar bristle brush.
3. Once hair is brushed backward, gather into a tight ponytail at the crown of your head.
4. Divide the ponytail ends into two pieces. Take one piece and twist it around into a bun. Do the same with the second piece and then secure with bobby pins.
4. Finish your style with a strong hold hairspray.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Eva Longoria's Formal, Chic, Brunette, Updo Hairstyle
Cheryl Burke's Long, Brunette, Party, Curly Hairstyle
Zooey Deschanel's Medium, Formal, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle with Bangs
Camilla Belle's Formal, Chic, Brunette, Updo Hairstyle
1. To get Camilla Belle's hairstyle, begin by backcombing day old hair away on the crown of the head. Texture is key to creating volume and hold, so the messier the better. 2.Pull hair back, keeping volume in the crown, and gather it loosely at the nape of the neck. 3. Twist hair up to create a messy French twist and secure with u-shaped hairpins. 4. To finish the look, mist with a maximum-hold hairspray to assure all-day coverage. See More Camilla Belle Hairstyles
Shailene Woodley Chic, Brunette, Formal, Prom Updo
Shailene Woodley's Chic, Brunette, Formal, Prom Updo is a fun way to style long hair. See how to get the look:
1. To get Shailene Woodley's hairstyle, apply root boosting spray to the roots of your hair to give your hair extra volume.
2. Blow dry your hair around a round brush to smooth it out.
3. Wrap large sections of your hair around Velcro rollers for an hour. Remove the rollers, and brush out your curls.
4. Apply shine serum to your hair from roots to end. Then, gather all of you rhair into a ponytail at the crown of your head.
5. Twist sections of your pony around the base to create a round bun. Secure each piece down with bobby pins.
6. Finish by misting your updo with strong-hold hairspray.
See More Shailene Woodley Hairstyles
Kate Beckinsale Curly, Chic, Formal, Party, Prom, Brunette Ponytail
Eva Longoria Long, Romantic, Formal, Brunette Hairstyle
Angelina Jolie Long, Curly, Sexy, Brunette, Formal Hairstyle
Sarah Hyland Romantic, Curly, Sophisticated, Formal, Prom, Brunette Updo with Highlights
Tina Fey Medium, Wavy, Romantic, Formal, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights and Bangs
Salma Hayek Long, Thick, Curly, Brunette, Formal Hairstyle
Natalie Portman Formal, Sophisticated, Brunette Updo
Jessica Alba Sexy, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Jessica Alba's Sexy, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights is a romantic way to style your hair for a formal event. See how to get the look:
1. To get Jessica Alba's hairstyle, start with clean, damp hair. Part it deeply to the side.
2. Apply smoothing cream to your hair and blow dry it straight using a round brush. Once your hair is dry, run a few drops of shine serum over it to tame flyaways.
3. Loosely comb all of your hair into a low bun, keeping the side part in place. Twist it into a bun and secure it with bobby pins.
4. Mist your updo with lightweight hairspray to finish.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Vanessa Hudgens Short, Wavy, Sexy, Formal, Brunette, Updo
Vanessa Hudgens Short, Wavy, Sexy, Formal, Brunette Updo looks rocker-chic and glamorous. Here's how to get her look:
1. To get Vanessa Hudgens' hairstyle, start by applying a volumizing mousse to damp hair.
2. Next, flip your hair upside down and blow dry roughly with your hands.
3. Use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair for some added texture.
4. Once you're done curling, use your fingers to gather your hair up at the back of your head and twist it into a messy bun. Secure it with bobby pins.
5. To finish, use your fingers to piece out the top and back of your hair to loosen it up and allow for a few elegant flyaways.
See More Vanessa Hudgens Hairstyles
Miley Cyrus Long, Curly, Romantic, Formal, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Miley Cyrus Long, Curly, Romantic, Formal, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights looks old-Hollywood glamorous. Here's how to get her look:
1. To get Miley Cyrus' hairstyle, start by applying Moroccan Oil to damp hair from mid-shaft to ends of damp hair.
2. Part your hair deeply to the side and blow dry with a round brush for a smoother look.
3. When your hair is dry, use a 1 1/2-inch curling iron to wrap your hair into waves.
4. Mist your hair with a flexible-hold hairspray to give it natural-looking hold and run your fingers through your hair to loosen up the curls.
5. Pull back one side of your hair, and secure it with a few bobby pins. To finish, bring your hair over the opposite side and give it one more mist of hairspray for safe holding.
See More Miley Cyrus Hairstyles
Ashley Greene Long, Curly, Formal, Romantic, Brunette Hairstyle
Mila Kunis Curly, Romantic, Sophisticated, Formal, Brunette Hairstyle
Hilary Swank Long, Curly, Romantic, Formal, Brunette Hairstyle
Kate Beckinsale Sophisticated, Chic, Tousled, Curly, Formal, Brunette Updo
Kate Beckinsale Romantic, Tousled, Curly, Formal, Brunette Updo
Maggie Gyllenhaal Short, Curly, Formal, Brunette Bob
Ariel Winter Brunette Curly Formal Updo Hairstyle
Kate Middleton Long, Romantic, Brunette, Wedding Hairstyle
Sophia Bush Curly, Sophisticated, Brunette Hairstyle
Anna Kendrick Romantic, Brunette Updo
Scarlett Johansson Wavy Romantic Updo
Scarlett Johansson's gorgeous updo is so fresh and romantic, perfect for prom or a wedding. Steal her style:
1. Work a curl cream through damp hair and partly air dry to create a wavy texture.
2. Use a diffuser while scrunching to create soft, defined curls. If your hair is naturally straight, use a 1/2-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair.
3. Gather your curls up into a loose bun, and pin down any loose curls to lift hair off your face.
4. Mist your elegant updo with a strong-hold hairspray to keep it in place.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles
Jennifer Lopez Medium, Curly, Tousled Hairstyle
Jessica Lowndes Long, Curly, Romantic Hairstyle
Jessica Lowndes' curly hairstyle works best on unwashed hair. See how to get the look:
1. Apply a smoothing product, part your hair down the middle and blow dry it straight using a paddle or round brush. Put a few drops of shine serum on your palms and run them through your hair to get rid of frizz.
2. Use a 3/4-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair, twisting away from the face. Wrap hair tightly around the barrel and hold for at least five seconds before releasing.
3. Set your curls with a strong-hold hairspray, and bring them over your shoulder for the finishing touch.
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi Long, Straight, Brunette Hairstyle
Vera Farmiga Funky, Sophisticated Updo
Leona Lewis Long, Funky Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
Amanda Seyfried Straight, Chic Updo
Ashley Tisdale Long, Brunette Ponytail with Braids and Twists
Ashley Tisdale's twisted side pony has lots of flair -- so prom-perfect. Steal her style:
1. Apply a volumizing foam to your hair and section off a large strand of hair to the front of one side.
2. Twist the section loosely as you pull it back over your ear, and tighter as you get near your neck.
3. Now gather the rest of your hair and combine it with the end of the strand, and tie it into a low, side pony.
4. Curl the ends of your pony using a 1-inch curling iron, and wrap a strand of hair around the base and tuck the end into the elastic for a flawless finish.
Christina Ricci Sophisticated Updo with Braids and Twists
Carrie Underwood Blonde, Curly Prom Hairstyle
Carrie Underwood's messy curls are flirty and fun. Steal her style with tips from Herbal Essences celebrity stylist Charles Baker Strahan:
1. Apply mousse to roots and diffuse hair with a blow dryer to create a base of texture. Smooth out the front section with a round brush to create softness around the face.
2. Part hair to one side and pin back the front section with two bobby pins, creating an X. Place a pretty clip over the bobby pins for added bling.
3. For more precise curls, use a medium sized curling iron on the bottom portion of hair and spritz with a spray gel.
4. To keep body in the crown, mist the top of your head with a light-hold hairspray.
See More Carrie Underwood Hairstyles
Miley Cyrus Romantic Updo for Prom
Miley Cyrus' pretty updo is soft and romantic. See how to get the look:
1. Apply a volumizing cream to damp roots, flip your hair over and blow dry. Once your hair is dry, use a comb to tease the top and sides for volume.
2. Pull your hair back loosely, making sure to leave lots of volume at the top. Tie it into a messy bun, letting the ends stick out.
3. Mist your hair with hairspray. You can gently tug at your bun from both sides throughout the night to keep it nice and big.
Kate Beckinsale Funky, Brunette Updo
Selena Gomez Romantic, Prom Updo
Selena Gomez's elegant updo is prom-perfect. Steal her style:
1. First curl the bottom half of your dry hair with a 1-inch curling iron.
2. Apply a dry shampoo to your roots for texture and tease the top of your hair for volume.
3. Pull your hair back into a bun and leave out a few curls to frame your face.
4. Mist your finished 'do with hairspray, put on a pair of dangly earrings and you're ready to hop into the limo.
Sandra Bullock Formal, Romantic Hairstyle
1. Create a deep side part and apply a shine serum before blow drying hair straight.
2. Use a flat iron to straighten the top half of your hair, and curl the bottom of your hair with a large-barrel curling iron.
3. Tuck hair behind both ears, and bring one side over your shoulder for an elegant finish.
Josie Maran Formal Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
1. First create a front side part on dry hair and gather a small section of hair at the top. Twist it back and pin place.
2. Use a small-barrel curling iron to curl the rest of your hair. Run your fingers through curls the give them a little bit of a messy look.
3. Mist the entire look with hairspray to keep it in place while you're tearing it up on the dance floor. See More Josie Maran Hairstyles
Scarlett Johansson Curly, Brunette Half Updo
Scarlett Johansson's half updo is a great choice for a romantic moment. Steal her style:
1. To get started, apply a texturizing cream and roughly blow dry your hair. You're going to want it straight, but it can be somewhat messy.
2. Once your hair is completely dry, tease the hair at the crown of your head with a teasing comb until you're liking the height you've got.
3. Then, smooth over the top layer of hair over the teased section and pin into place at the back of your head. Pull back the sides of your hair and pin those into place, too. At this point don't worry if you have some flyways.
4. Then, take a curling iron, and curl the hair that's down, with a 1-inch barrel curling iron. Rake your hands through your hair when done to loosen it up just a little bit.
5. Finish off with a holding mist, but don't get too carried away. Sleek is not the goal here.
See More Scarlett Johansson Hairstyles
Penelope Cruz Sexy Updo with Bangs
Nicole Richie Long, Straight Updo with Bangs
Mischa Barton Long, Curly, Sexy Hairstyle
Mila Kunis Wavy, Romantic Hairstyle
Mila Kunis Wavy Ponytail
Milla Jovovich Brunette, Curly, Short Hairstyle
Megan Fox Long, Straight Hairstyle
Maria Menounos Straight, Brunette Updo
Liv Tyler Brunette Updo
Liv Tyler Long, Wavy Hairstyle with Bangs
Lindsay Lohan Romantic Updo for a Wedding
Lindsay Lohan Romantic, Brunette Updo
Lindsay Lohan Medium, Wavy, Brunette Hairstyle
Lindsay Lohan Long, Wavy Half Updo
Lindsay Lohan Long, Straight, Brunette Hairstyle
Lindsay Lohan Long Ponytail
Kim Kardashian Funky Updo
Kim Kardashian Curly Bob
Katie Holmes Sophisticated, Brunette Updo
Jessica Stroup Brunette Updo
Jessica Alba Prom Updo with Bangs
Jessica Alba's sophisticated, voluminous off-center chignon is fabulous for a glam event or party (think: prom). To get the look:
1. Brush back day-old (meaning, wash hair the day before, not day of) hair.
2. Tease the hair behind your bangs slightly, adding volume at the crown.
3. Pull back the remainder of your hair into an off-center, low pony (secured with a hair band).
4. Twist the pony around the hair band, so as to look like a twisted, full bun, then secure the ends with hair pins (choose ones that match the shade of your hair, so they are less obvious).
5. Straighten your bangs (use a flat iron if necessary), then spray the entire look with a light-hold hairspray.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles