Jamie-Lynn Sigler Sophisticated, Wedding Updo
Jamie-Lynn Sigler's sophisticated updo is a polished look for weddings and other formal occasions. What to do:
1. Apply a smoothing cream to damp hair, then blow dry straight using a paddle brush.
2. Once hair is dry, spritz strands with a heat protectant spray and comb through. Next, use a straightening iron to smooth sections. Super sleek = super chic.
3. When all of your hair is perfectly straight, create a deep side part before gathering hair into a low ponytail at the nape of your neck. Tuck one side of your part behind one ear and let the opposite side cover the other ear.
4. Smooth a shine serum on to the surface of your hair to finish.
Josie Maran Formal Hairstyle with Braids and Twists
1. First create a front side part on dry hair and gather a small section of hair at the top. Twist it back and pin place.
2. Use a small-barrel curling iron to curl the rest of your hair. Run your fingers through curls the give them a little bit of a messy look.
3. Mist the entire look with hairspray to keep it in place while you're tearing it up on the dance floor. See More Josie Maran Hairstyles
Vanessa Minnillo's Long, Brunette Half Updo
Uma Thurman Romantic Updo
Uma Thurman Blonde Updo
Sienna Miller Blonde, Formal Updo
Sienna Miller Blonde, Chic Updo
Sienna Miller Long, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Sandra Bullock Formal Updo
Penelope Cruz Sexy Updo with Bangs
Nicole Richie Medium-Length, Curly, Blonde Bob
Nicole Richie Long, Straight Updo with Bangs
Mila Kunis Wavy, Romantic Hairstyle
Mila Kunis Wavy Ponytail
Milla Jovovich Brunette, Curly, Short Hairstyle
Meg Ryan Romantic, Curly Hairstyle
Maria Menounos Straight, Brunette Updo
Lauren Conrad Sexy Updo with Bangs
Katie Holmes Sophisticated, Brunette Updo
Katherine Heigel Blonde, Sophisticated Updo
Katherine Heigel Curly, Romantic, Long Hairstyle
Katherine Heigel Curly, Tousled Updo
Julianne Hough Blonde, Curly Half Updo
Julianne Hough's curly half updo is perfect for those who have long hair and an oval face, and want a formal style for their next big occasion. How to do it:
1. To get started, rub a curling cream through your damp hair, making sure to get the tips, too.
2. Then, blow dry your roots with a diffuser -- don?t use a brush, just your fingertips.
3. Once hair is completely dry, section off hair and use a curling iron to create ringlets (spray hairspray before and after curling).
4. Next, create a side part, extending all the way to the back of your crown.
5. Pull back half of your hair on both sides of your face and join the two sides. Twist around the tips into a neat bun and pin to secure.
6. To finish, mist hair with a light-hold hairspray.
Julia Roberts Curly, Red Updo
1. Air dry curls with styling gel. If you don't have curls, use a curling iron all over your head.
2. Create a clean middle part with a comb and loosely gather hair into a soft twist at the back of your head, and pin in place.
3. Use the pointy end of a rattail comb to pull out a few loose curls in front.
4. Finish by twirling a little shine serum over any frazzled ends. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles